Main Menu

A question

Started by Beeks, 05 July, 2004, 03:56:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beeks

Im having trouble with the database chatroom again

couldn't post originally because their was no post bar for me to use...then all of a sudden...the page format/layout changed and I could...now it has changed back to how it was...and I cant post again...bear in mind I have a mac...any ideas?
"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens

Max Kon

i suggest going out and getting a windows pc.

It's nice and sunny herehttp://images.google.co.uk/images?q=tbn:rQ3XHXOr0rQJ:www.wapers.com/tvsnmovie/teletubbies/teletubbies1024.jpg">

Beeks

macs rule...period...I thought you creative types would be with me on this one :)
"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens

Wake

If you can't get the new chat room to work, try the V2 room.

Cheers,

Wake

Link: Database Chat Room (v2)

LARF

"i suggest going out and getting a windows pc."

aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhh!

Mac's are lovely and my friends.

Matt Timson

Macs *don't* rule.  Those days are long gone.  I can do anything on PC that I can do on a Mac (and yes, I've had both).

:)
Pffft...

Scottiepunk

As I write this, I'm running both a mac and a pc on my desk, both hooked up to the same monitor. Yes I can do pretty much everything on my mac that I can do on my PC and vice versa, but a mac is better at some thing than the PC and again vice versa. I've only got both as we are driven by the customer, usually a designer, and what they have used. It's better to run a job on the same platform using the same software as the job was designed on. Apart from PDF of course ........... If I had to choose I would probably choose the PC for useability and the mac for looks!

Matt Timson

Now that's *exactly* where I sit!
Pffft...

Beeks

Thats the one wake!!!!

What has happened then?

Has it changed since ive been on

I can use that v2 one

Wake

The new chat room doesn't pick up the style sheet in some browsers and I haven't had time to look into it yet.

Wake

ALL FURTHER MESSAGES TO THIS THREAD HAVE JUST BEEN REVOKED. THINK BEFORE YOU TYPE!

LARF

Apologies Wake, just got riled, s'all.

Mike :-(

Mr D

Wake - just so y'know (though you probably already do) the chatroom doesn't work in Firefox either.
For when you do get a chance!