Main Menu

At the minute....I'm watching....

Started by WoD, 01 November, 2004, 06:46:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DavidXBrunt

Six Feet Under - still one of the most consistant things on at the mo, even though it's growing old.

Teachers - They killed Kurt and Brian. Brian and Kurt are dead. It's got to be a mistake, they can't really be dead can they? I keep thinking it's a mistake, they aren't really gone...I'm in the denial stage.

Richard and Judy - "Coming up, do we have proof of reincarnation?"

Too Posh To Wash? - Too awfull to miss.

Pop Profile - the funniest thing that Walliams and his bald, fat, friend have done so far. Yes it is.

Hetty Wainthrop Investigates - God bless cable repeats.

Max Kon

At the mo I watch

seinfeild, becker and the daily show global edition (weekly show)

Mr D

Absolutely nothing, save the occasional streaming news on the net while I work in the evening.

Feel fantastic for it too. Not sure I'll ever really go back to telly. Christmas time, maybe. Nothing else that I can bring to mind. I've been forced to live without and ended up loving it.

Max Kon

Heritic! Burn The Heritic!http://members.shaw.ca/mslibra/images/household/TV%20set.jpg">

Jared Katooie

"I was gutted when they cancelled Sunset Beach"

Those BASTARDS!

Oddboy

Teachers - They killed Kurt and Brian. Brian and Kurt are dead. It's got to be a mistake, they can't really be dead can they? I keep thinking it's a mistake, they aren't really gone...I'm in the denial stage.

WWHHHAAATT?????

I missed the beginning of the new series - and now I find out this? It can't be true - you're lying!
Must remember to watch it tonight.
Better set your phaser to stun.

DavidXBrunt

No...they're dead. We saw their graves and everything. No, it's a mistake. Perhaps their flat burnt down whilst they went on an impulsive holiday and Matt allowed two people who look a lot like them to stay the night and people assumed it was Kurt and Brian?

I'll not accept they're dead til I see the bodies.

Seriously gutted by this. I was soooo looking forwards to the further adventures of Kurt and Brian.

Dudley

But but but - there's a replacement Kurt (an atheist RE teacher) and Brian (black surly dude).  And so far, scarily, they even seem to be funny!

Devons Daddy

local tv is terrible around here.

so i tend to watch more DVD stuff. which is dirt cheap out here.
currently on season 5 of Star trek NG
and about to embark on 24 soonish season 1.

though i do watch CSI and CSI miami every week on cable.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Oddboy

Have I only missed one episode this series, yes? Or did it start weeks ago?
Better set your phaser to stun.

longmanshort

At the minute....I'm watching....

My life being p*ssed down the drain in a pointless job, ruled by an editor who really doesn't get it ...

Apart from that, CSI in all its glorious forms ...
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

gavzilla

Six Feet Under - still the most compelling show on telly.

Arrested Development - wow! a new US comedy show which is laugh out loud funny. Brilliant.

Wife Swap - might have run it's course, but still must-see

X Factor - Trash TV at it's finest. Go! the Happy Mondays lady.

Smallville - cor, the only genre show I'm watching - what's wrong with me?

Seriously fell out with Teachers halfway through the last series. Had gotten so poor I was pretty surprised to see it back for another run.

Dudley

T
E
A
C
H
E
R
S

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

You've missed...

Bob setting a bin on fire
Bob bribing kids to disrupt lessons
The headmistress trying to seduce Bob's replacement
"I'm not a Christian"

But yes, only one episode so far...

Tiplodocus

Yes, first episode of the new TEACHERS had me laughing out loud several times.  The atheist RE teacher is great. Thought there was a bit too much fruity language though (but some of it was class).

I missed the end of the last series - what happened?

Oh and (nearly) the only "genre" show I get to watch is Smallville - still on season 2.  People with perfect hair (or lack of) and teeth sve the world. It's great.

Oh and slowly working my way through four seasons of Futurama - always a pleasure, never a chore.

Lastly, just did Staw Wars original trilogy over the last three weekends. My wife had never seen them all in the right order (or completely) so it was quite good fun. She seemed to enjoy them and quite rightly pointed out that the new ones are not half as good (too po-faced and when they do try humour, it's cheap slapstick rather than witty dialogue). Another reason why I love her so...
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

House of Usher

I'll admit to watching Strictly Come Dancing as well. And I've seen two episodes of The West Wing. But in general, I don't watch much television these days.

The Smoking Room looks interesting.
STRIKE !!!