Main Menu

Meg 237 - Printing Error

Started by Robo-K33F, 19 September, 2005, 08:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robo-K33F

Our printers have discovered an error in Meg 237, in which pages 17 & 18 have been duplicated and the last two pages of the Simping Detective are missing.

This is now being rectified and Meg 237 is going back to print.  This does mean that the Meg will go on sale a few days later than scheduled.

All subscribers will be sent another corrected copy.

Apologies for this.

Robo K33F

The Amstor Computer

Many thanks for the update, and for the replacement copy.  

Trout

Thanks for letting us know.

I shall laminate my subs copy and put it on eBay as a valuable variant!

Cheers

- Trout

Dudley

This really ought to be on the front page too - most visitors to this site don't look at the messageboard.  I hope.

Robo-K33F

Wake

Of course the only people you would need to reach would be subscribers to the Judge Dredd Megazine who don't read the message board.

Cheers,

Wake

The Amstor Computer

What do yuo mean Dudleh? This is teh GR8tSt board evah!

LOL--LOL--ROFL!!!!

;-)

Funt Solo

The speedy response to this issue is much appreciated, as is the promise of a shiny new proper copy.

This level of support for your fanbase (ie customers) is (in my experience) unique.

Cheers.

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Byron Virgo

Awww! That's sweet of you, but you don't need to send me a new version - I've got the Bish-Op article and the Wagner/Flint Dredd, so I'm happy. After all, I'm only missing something by those hapless nobodies Spurrier and Irving, who no one's ever heard of anyway...  ;)

WHAT HAPPENS IN THE CAR PARK WITH THE PISSING JIMP?!?! I MUST KNOW!!!

Oddboy

Great response from Robo K33f & Rebellion here - a solution promised before I even knew there was a problem!

Hail Tharg!
Better set your phaser to stun.

Max Kon

Panini did that to the last batman ledgends. but no recal or anything.

Well done rebellion!!

IndigoPrime

Good news! If only the same could have happened with that Devlin Waugh book...

Queen Firey-Bou

Arrrr ! mek-quake shall feast well this day !

Quirkafleeg

Conexus

Hooray for Rebellion! Their administration is superior to that of Luton university's - not that that's saying much