Main Menu

ARTDROIDS.CO.UK WEBSITE IS GO!

Started by +rufus+, 11 May, 2006, 03:35:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

+rufus+

Hey Thrill Seekers!
Please come and check out My new Website, www.artdroids.co.uk. We're the Official Representatives of some of the finest Artists working in the UK and abroad! We Represent ARTHUR RANSON, CARLOS EZQUERRA, DAVE GIBBONS, GARRY LEACH, CLIFF ROBINSON, HENRY FLINT, VINCE LOCK and sell TREVOR HAIRSINE's 2000AD Art (check out Splash Page Art for his US Work!!) We also stock loads of vintage UK/2000AD art which we will keep updating on the site regularily. So bear with us through any growing pains, we hope you'll find something you like! Feel free to drop us a line with Want Lists, Queries, Sales Enquiries or if You'd like to be Repped!
 WWW.artdroids.co.uk
Email- rufusdayglo@yahoo.co.uk    or
artdroids@googlemail.comhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/mc1juve/ARTDROIDS_AD.jpg">

Dudley

Dudley

Bloody hell but that is an awesome site, Rufus!  Congrats on what already looks to be a successful venture!

pauljholden

Bah. Where's these ?40 Dredd's I keep hearing about???

Acutally, it'd be kinda cool to have a select by price range - I'd like to own more original stuff, but me budget won't stretch very far at all...

- pj

Wake

Here's one...

Nice work Rufus. Good to see your site finally up and running. I'd thought you'd given up on it in favour of ComicArtFans.

Cheers,

Wake

Link: http://www.2000ad.org/artwork/?choice=WAKE&gallery=SIMOND&page=gallery2" target="_blank">Simon Davis gallery

http://www.2000ad.org/artwork/medium/trial4_3.jpg">

skull.ring

Hi Rufus,

Excellent, well worth the wait :-)

It's great to have a website dedicated to the U.K.

market (especially now that John and Jason have knocked Brit Comic Artwork on the head).

Good luck (not that you'll need it).

Cheers

Mark

pauljholden

Hah! You're such a shill, as a matter of fact I have one of Simon's colour pages that is rather lovely :)

- pj

+rufus+

Thanks Mark and Wake,

We got there in the end!

Thanks for the feedback Paul, I'll ask if the techy ninjas can come up with something.

And if you want to have art up yourself, drop me a line!

:-) Rufus

LARF

Superb site Rufus! Excellent!

"And if you want to have art up yourself, drop me a line!"

Does Mr Wyatt know you're his pimp?

:-)

TordelBack

Aw crap, that's just beautiful so it is.  That Trevor Hairsine splash on the front page is a revelation, but the full-page B&W of JD breaking heads... That could be on my wall, if only I hadn't chosen to reproduce.  Ah well.

Satanist

I cant see as the front page kills my machine!

:-(
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Wake

One thing I'm finding frustrating is that the "
All pages within the collection" lists don't clearly show which pages are already featured above. Personally I'd rather that the lists were for "Other pages in the collection" and didn't include the featured art.

Cheers,

Wake

judge dreddd

pricey !

cheaper to use a photocopier ;)

LARF

Christ I so much want that Trevor Hairsine Dante cover.

Rufus - why do you tempt me so????

and no I can't at the moment else I will be boiled in oil slowly by the other half.

:-(

(how about a ?10 a month for around 3 years? :-) )

Dog Deever

Wow!

Rufus, you didn't include my Rian Hughes pastiche? Verily I am upset!!!!
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.