Main Menu

New Poll: Which is your favourite 2000 AD audio adventure?

Started by 2000AD Online, 20 July, 2006, 05:21:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2000AD Online

Keef Monkey

I couldn't vote. but from memory probably "Pre-emptive Revenge" or "War Crimes". They stand out in memory as being particularly great, although most of them were.

flip-r

I couldn't vote either, but my vote goes to Strontium Dog Fire From Heaven

Dog Deever

I couldn't vote either- i haven't heard any!
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Keef Monkey

They're well worth getting. I got into them late so there were already loads out, and it became my favourite way to unwind after work. Put the feet up, pop the headphones on and off to mega city one! Was gutted when they stopped doing them.

Floyd-the-k

There weren't any I actively disliked,although a few of the Dredds were pretty forgettable. My favourites were 'Down to earth' the Strontium Dog story (especially the opening) and 'I love Judge Dredd'.

Mike Carroll

Guys, sorry about the "not being able to vote" faux-pas: I made an error in the original poll and had to edit it; this creates a NEW poll and seems to erase the old one. The link to the corrected poll is here:

http://www.2000adonline.com/?zone=fan&page=poll&choice=1153390910>Click to vote

flip-r

The Glasgow Forbidden Planet is selling the majority of them for ?4.99.

Mike Carroll

Has anyone listened to the audio book version of the novelisation of the Dredd movie? It's... er... Well, it's a mediocre abridgement of a not very good novel based on a not great screenplay. So obviously it's brilliant.*

-- Mike

*Irony