Main Menu

NEW AND IMPROVED FUTURE SHOP IS NOW LIVE!

Started by 2000AD Online, 26 July, 2006, 09:06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2000AD Online

Whether you're after the latest 2000 AD graphic novels, T-shirts or figurines, the new and improved Future Shop is ready for your orders. And keep an eye out for the first line of six 2000 AD Classics T-shirts, and a limited edition Rogue Trooper statue - coming soon!

Engage credit cards and prepare for a scrotnig shopping experience!

SPLUNDIG VUR THRIGG!

Link: Tharg's Newsround

Dan Kelly

Want to buy T-Shirts Now!!!

Seriously, I think it's a bit of a mis-step the amount of marketing that's being done on the new shirts and them not being available yet...

If I'd found my way here from the pimpage in tooth this week to buy them I'd probably not keep coming back to find when they are really around. :-(

I, Cosh

There also seem to be a whole load of GNs missing, e.g. only volume 1 of Case Files and Dante.

No back issues on there now either...
We never really die.

IndigoPrime

Oddly, the site also doesn't fit in a 1024 * 768 monitor resolution (i.e. the most popular one), thereby forcing about 90 per cent of visitors to do at least some horizontal scrolling.

LARF

won't even open on my machine, address bar just hangs... :-(

Wake

That was the first thing I noticed too, but then I used to try and make sure you didn't get a horizontal scroll bar on 2000AD Online at 800x600 let alone 1024x768.

Cheers,

Wake

P.S. In case it itsn't already obvious, I'm not the webmaster for the new design shop.

Buddy

No harm to ye but that looks fuckin' awful.

Have you got some third party doing the future shop 'cos if so they quite obviously havn't seen 2000adonline or perhaps even looked at the comic.

Can we go back to the old one please?

JOE SOAP

Leigh S

Case Files 4 is in the shops though - well, it is in Wolverhamptons Forbidden Planet at least

I, Cosh

Purchased one in Glasgow this afternoon. Along with The Courtship of Jena Makarov. Which isn't available from the new Future Shop either.
We never really die.

Dai

LARF

Got in at last.

Def. a third party shop site, but hey you don't crit. the supermarket decor when all you need's a tin of beanz. Just hope you don't have to queue at the checkout.

LOVE, and I mean LURVE the new Tees!!!

D.R. and Quinch for me please!

Radbacker

Anyone know what the go is with over seas orders? cant seem to find any info on that site and I really think I want some of those shirts when they come out and I dont want to pay A$60+ for more Case Files.
Wonder what the shipping time will be down here and how much more to ship will it cost me?

CU Radbacker

Wake

Just put something in your cart and select WorldWide delivery to find out the cost. Airmail usually takes about a week but you should probably allow at least 2 before emailing to check up on your order. The sales themselves are still being run by Colin and Denise, so it's only the website which has changed.

Cheers,

Wake

Radbacker

thank you Wake will check it.

CU Radbacker