Main Menu

spooky story

Started by PeterWolf, 22 May, 2007, 05:28:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Wolf

I have had a reply back from the person who i posted it to as well as here.    They have replied back now.  I thought they would as it has been a week.      He seems to be taking it seriously so far.  They have quoted the alien big cat theory which i expected them to.  This has already been ruled out.    I think they want to visit the site .   I would prefer to be there when they do that.     If they think they can go there and see it for themselves then they havent got a hope in hell as it doesnt work like that.  They would just be wasting their time in that respect.    Theres a few things that no one knows about in respect to the sighting that i havent disclosed yet.     Still, nice to get a reply from someone who is prepared to listen.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Judge Merlin

Maybe it was "La Bete"

http://labete.7hunters.net/

It could also have been a Wild Boar?

I know near where I live (Outside Durham) there was alot of attacks on local sheep that was blamed on some kind of Big Cat that had alegedly escaped from a Circus that had recently been and not wanting to get into trouble the ringmaster decided not to report it.The cat was never caught. But then again the last wild boar was supposedly killed in my town. Was it? could they still exist? All I know is one night as me and an old GF were walking home from a local event back to my village we stopped and looked down onto the old mining railtrack. What we saw really sobered us up quickly and made us quicken our pace back to a more populated area.That was over twelve years ago and I've never ventured down that area since.

With Big Cats being fashionable "Accessories" to the rich it's possible that alot get turned loose to run free.

Like the saying goes "If you hear a branch snap. Do not investigate".

Peter Wolf

Thanks for the post. I guess it was the cat that you saw?    thanks for sharing that ,but could you give a bit more of a description?

As for my sighting,there was no noise whatsoever ,otherwise i would have heard it.Also it was a fairly dark night and we had no light source with us at all so therefore no reflection.Anyway this wasnt like a reflection at all ,more of a glow like a flame.only concentrated within its eyes.  And it was definatly no cat. I am sure of that.  Besides that doesnt explain the very faint orange glow that was around it,that sort of lit up the area close to it.  I really dont think that this dog was a physical being and it seemed to be just as curious of me as i was of it.  We were just watching each other.  The truth is i just dont scare very easily. I can feel a sort of fear but i can control it and not react when these things happen.   We lived in that same house for 18 years altogether and everyone knew each other,and lots walked their dogs in the woods.Everyone knew the woods and in all that time not one story about anything unless it was kept quiet.   The amount of times that i walked through the woods at night i cant remember but it was routine to walk through the woods in the dark[pitch black sometimes]as it was quicker and i liked it better anyway  except for the mud!  Another curious thing about it was the owner of the field couldnt keep horses in it as they wouldnt settle in it so that was stopped.

ThryllSeekyr

I know this might be trollling, but I have been meaning read through this entire post which I have jsuut done now and....

Peter-Wolf in referance to what you were saying about this sacred site with treees planted din a cirlec around a black lake. Walking atrrounding this area gives you a sence of being in another time gone by.

I get same feeling everytime I visit Byron Bay on the N.S.W coast. A small township were alot hippies live. ( Quite close to Nimbin.) It's very very slow yet festive place to got to. They have alot music festivals at there. To describe what it is like walking throught the main stree of this place at night is like a scnee from that movie 'The Lost Boys' Except I'm pretty sure there are now vampires and this place is more rural.

Another intresting place That I have found my selv in is Centenial Park in Sydney. Once you get close to the centre of this place . You feel like you've in the middle of country side in the centre of nowwhere. When you are actualley in the middle of a city. ( Not quit in the middle, That would be Hyde Park, but near enough. ) It's alittle eerie walking through this place at night after you've left the main CBD area. It's so peaceful. As if I have just been gated to amore rural area. I great place to go to if you want to calm down.

Your talk of a black lake ( Due to rotting leaves.) instantly brought to my mind a dark red lake near a place called Ballina. Which I think is on the north coast of south east Queensland. It's quite weird. I think colour has something to do with a type of tree growing in abundance on the bank surrounding this lake. I have gone swimming there the few times we have visited this spot when I was young.

Some body was comparing you to a well known American motivational speaker. Anthony or Tony Robbins. That wouldn't be you?
Would it.?

Ley-Lines, You say it's energy created by the passage on underground streams.

I thought that it was just underground streams.

De-Ja-Vue, I got that feeling when picking up a mop and bucket for the first time in seven years just yesterday. I'm working part-time now.

Peter Wolf

You have brought the thread back so thanks and thanks for sharing things.    It was a bit worrying being compared to the american motivational speaker. Its definatly not me as what i posted is what i worked out for myself.
         I dont really like the self help industry as in a way i think it is a form of exploitation.  Spend loads of money on books and cds and seminars. Its just boring.     I just posted what i thought was right in my view.

Its a shame you dont live in England as there is a poace here that is very wierd and magical.     Its called Kingley Vale and it is near Chichester.    It is the oldest and largest Yew Tree forest in Europe.The trees are amazing and the whole place is very quiet and just has an amazing feel to it.  It is also a sacred burial ground and it looks like something you would see in a film like Lord of the Rings or something like that.  It is like being in a different time when you are there.  It is no camping as it is a nature rreserve but you can get away with it if you find somewhere out of site.    Its quite a place to spend the night.