Main Menu

wierdness ?

Started by PeterWolf, 14 June, 2007, 08:09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Wolf

So the whole thing was an assumption on my part and they are the Mother of all fuck ups.

Its a bit like someone talking to me about soaps or football or religion or television  or......
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Noisybast

That sounds like a direct challenge to me... :P
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Quirkafleeg

Art

WoD

Anything off-topic over 4 lines long is going to get skipped I'm afraid.

Buttonman

I take it the Gart reference comes from The Twilight Zone?

Matt Timson

It doesn't really matter who else gets it to be honest.  Gart obviously does.

Arf!
Pffft...

Buttonman

Stripper: Secret secrets are no fun. Secret secrets hurt someone.

Or are seen as tiresome in-jokes.

Peter Wolf

You are talking to me ?       does this mean some things are totally irrelevent to anyone else?      As there is no context  ?   we dont want to know ?

thats what i think you are saying anyway.

I think i have purged everything from my system now.

VampiraJen

I need this clarifying.

Do my posts that are "wierd" get on anyones tits ?

does anyone find them interesting?

you know, i think we've been here before already.  given the somewhat hostile reaction to a lot of your posts i thought you would already know the anser.  have you tried the blog idea yet?

I would prefer it if you spelt your favourite word "weird" rather than using your own system

this is a word that always confuses me.  i'm a crap speller, so i try to remember that ryhme 'i befire e except after c'  but this word clearly violated this rule and am begining to think the primary teachers were lying.

Peter Wolf

yes we have been here before but  apart from the issue of   using the messageboard as a  blog  i was just asking the question of wether or not some of the subject matter   I.E

black dogs etc or anything like it was of any interest to anyone.        

obviously the other  surrounding  issues have been corrected now  as i        am         not     That        slow.                 Please.

The blog idea is imminent.

And no the   primary school teachers werent lying either  .              Maybe i should go back  there  as the standard of my english is just absolutely  appalling come to think of it    !

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

sixmo

Just try saying it after you spell it:
Why-erd (wierd)
or
Wee-ird (weird)

Art

It doesn't really matter who else gets it to be honest. Gart obviously does.

So as I understand it, just in case anyones not following this, is that Gary and i are indulging in groupthink, and whenever he see's that we happen to have posted in the same he's going to post his little "gart" quip.

Which is lame and a little stalkerish, but hey, whatever pleases him. TBH It's not like he's a particularly freethinking individual or anything.

(Oh, and "gart" totaly sounds like something that Scojo would come up with.)

Arf

(He's even making the little noises.)

Dudley

Peter -

Those topics might well be of a great deal of interest to some people.  People on the Fortean Times website, for example.  But they are less likely to be interesting to the inhabitants of a messageboard devoted to the comic 2000AD.

Link: http://www.forteantimes.com/forum/index.php" target="_blank">Fortean Times messageboard

Matt Timson

Less 'groupthink' and more 'follow the leader', actually.

Lame and stalkerish?  What- more or less so than hounding the same person all over the board because you don't like his posts (with your shadow in tow of course)?  Just killfile him, you sad knackers.  

And compared to you two, I'm the greatest free thinker of our time- which admittedly, isn't the grandest boast that anyone could ever hope to make.

Still- glad to see it annoyed you enough to compare me to Scojo.  Always a sure sign that you've run out of steam.
Pffft...