Main Menu

To WR Logan

Started by death monkey 23, 28 November, 2001, 06:29:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

death monkey 23

I read your recent letter.  
Errr, so what's the class of 79 all about, then?  Is it an online zine, or does it exist on the physical plane?  What does it DO?  What makes it... TICK?  Also, what's La Placa Rifa?  Is that a joke name that sounds like Reefer?  Or do you actually live there?

damnandblast

Hey! I know this one!

La Placa Rifa = the badge rules

Or something.

In... ermm... Spanish?

There's a guess for you.

Not W.R.Logan

W. R. Logan

>I read your recent letter.  
>Errr, so what[backslash]'s the class of 79 all about, then?  Is it an online zine, or does it exist on the physical plane?  What does it DO?  What makes it... TICK?  Also, what[backslash]'s La Placa Rifa?  Is that a joke name that sounds like Reefer?  Or do you actually live there?

A sensible question from the whipper snapper.

The Class Of ?79 is a Judge Dredd fanzine. Two issues have been printed and for the last couple of years its been run as a web site awaiting enough funds to do issue 3. Winner of The best self-published/independent comic at the 1999 national comic awards and nominated for the same award in 2000.

La Placa Rifa as correctly answered by DamnandBlast in another post means The Badge Rules and is taken from the Dredd story that appeared in Prog 718 also titled La Placa Rifa.

For a look at 79?s old web site take a peek at:

http://www.subhuman.net/cybergoth/classof79/

and a new site will appear when it?s finished.

Now I await death monkeys completely mad and irrelevant reply.

La Placa Rifa,
W. R. Logan.

Link: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/theclassof79" target="_blank">The Class Of '79

NoggintheNog

Man 'La placa rifa' was a brilliant story i had the good fortune to read only cos i bought a 'best of' 2000ad - one of the yearly jobs i think. it is a short five page job that shows how great they can be if the story is good. (re your other post)

death monkey 23

a;edklsjfl;ksjfksjerng;oijfdf,mnbaw;jdfdsflkg

irreverent