Main Menu

2000AD Board Games.

Started by ThryllSeekyr, 21 April, 2008, 03:16:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

numanti

The Dredd boardgame was lots of daft fun, the Rogue Trooper game was also lots of fun, but Block Mania and Mega Mania were fantastic.  If I knew how,I'd be tempted to replicate them as a computer board game because there was something imensely satisfying about setting off one little fire and watch someones entire city block catch light then collapse (only managed that once, unfortunately)

My copies of all those games are now damaged and have bits missing - this is what happens when you store old games in a kids bedroom at your mates house.

scutfink

I've got the solo game rules for the Rogue Trooper game kicking about some place. They were printed in a copy of White Dwarf about the same time the Rogue game came out.

Those weren't the full rules, that was just a suppliment, along with some extra cards...

Which reminds me PVS, if you're still watching this thread, I never Did get my Rogue Trooper expansion beyond the Beta stage, it's all on scrappily clipped whisps of paper, but it plays pretty good...

(Although I still think there's more could be done with the Nort controlled Moon and Col Kovert...)