Main Menu

Welcome to the new forum!

Started by Cyber-Matt, 24 June, 2008, 03:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malchidiel

Heyo luvverly people

I wasn't too sure about this at first. Kinda sorta got used to the old message board, and knowing instantly who'd be posting 'cos of their little icons.

Have to say, I do be liking this lotsly of a muchness now.

Obviously a lot of work has gone into this. So a huuuge pat on the back to all involved.

critter

The shakes and sweats should stop now. Thanks Wake and Tharg.

critter

WoD

Ummm...too much information for me at the minute...overloading everything!!

Will take a while to get used to this!

COMMANDO FORCES

Quote from: "W. R. Logan"is this the new forum or just a temp solution, dont really like it
Now, now Mr Logan I bet you want the old SA80 as well. We have to move with the times. I mean just look at all the lovely things the new site can do.
I love all the extras but the main thing for me is the View New Posts bit as now I don't have to fart about looking for stuff.
IT ALL COMES TO ME :D

Peter Wolf

Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Dog Deever

Is the chat function away noo?
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Lord Running Clam

I really like the new forum look and all the extras, still working out what all I can now do in posts.

I kinda miss the old forum's immediacy and ease of use; still any problems I'm having are really down to my own lack of prowess when it comes to computers and the internet.

mogzilla

nameuser

I thought I'd host an image just to see how it looks on the new forum.

Looks good. :)

W. R. Logan

SA80, i still want my SLR back.

Still not keen on the new board, foundthe old one so much easier to use, especially as i used to get all the posts e-mailed to me.

Queen Firey-Bou

logan you can still get things sent to your e-mail its somewhere in the user panel i think , subscribe to ...or such

Hoagy

Um' can someone point me to the Chat er  room or area? :?
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

w3bz

Hey Krom, chat's still in development at the mo'  ;)

scutfink

Grr Arrgh, why are ther some topics that won't give me the option to reply? what am I missing? why am I so stupid?
...or is it actually your fault?

I'm guessing it's me, but y'never know...

pauljholden

Any chance of RSS feeds of new posts?

-pj