Main Menu

Help the Gurkha Veterans!

Started by +rufus+, 16 September, 2008, 12:13:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

Exactly. I heard an accountant going on about it on Sky Channel 200 (Controvertial.tv) the other day. He explained it thusly:

If the BoE is a private bank: The Prime Minister needs cash so he goes to the BoE and gives them a bond (a kind of government backed IOU). The Bank prints the money - creating it out of nothing - and lends it to the Government. The Government charges us tax to pay back this money that never existed in the first place plus interest.

If the BoE was owned by the country: The Prime Minister needs cash and so he goes to the BoE. The BoE prints the money out of nothing and gives it to the Government. There's no need to pay it back at all.

I'm not sure if it really is as simple as that, but if it is we need to get the word out.

Oh, and if the Powers That Be are reading this, assassinate Peterwolf instead of me as he knows far more about it than I do and is therefore more dangerous to the status quo...
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Peter Wolf

The FED owned by private bankers prints the cash [as much as they like] then loans it the Govt who then charge the US taxpayer for the loan itself plus interest.

There are 13 separate banking families.

No one knows how much cash has been printed by the FED in recent years except themselves.

A trillion USD of worthless bits of paper becomes a Trillion only when they have lent it to the govt or banks.

A trillion then becomes 1.5 trillion or more if it is paid back by taxpayers because every dollar printed has interest charged on it from day one.

The creation of cash = The creation of debt.

Out of nothing.

How can the FED possibly be audited when it doesnt have to balance the cash with anything real other than the interest it collects on its loans ?

Its not just that though .When its not doing that it is controlling and manipulating the flow of cash and interest rates just like the BOE started doing 10 - 11 yrs ago.

Cheap easy borrowing and very low interest rates for cash out of nothing.

The rest is history.

Its just a criminal racket plain and simple.

There hasnt been *any* real change to the banking system .No real or any investigations and no end to Fractional Reserve banking which is the core of the problem.

Govt/The FED/The BOE bailed them out which means that the owners of the FED are now the majority shareholders of those institutions so it is asset seizing on a mass scale.Except they printed the cash to bail out those institutions so it cost them virtually nothing and then they charge it all to us so we pay the loans back plus interest so the owners of the FED get everything for themselves for nothing because we pay for it.WE pay them to make money out of us.

We are now shareholders in those banks except we wont make any cash out of them from the shares.

Before the Wall ST Crash there were over 300 independently owned private banks in New York.

After it ended there were hardly any as they were seized by the Govt on behalf of the FED.

The owners of the FED [international bankers] dont lend the cash to the banks so they can just pay back the loans.They banks wont get the cash without the bankers being given a controlling share of the bank that has been bailed out.

They win and we lose.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

The Legendary Shark

Also, I'm given to understand that there's no actual law in the United States requiring anyone to pay tax on earnings. According to the 16th Amendment (?), the only tax the US Government is legally allowed to levy is corporate income tax meaning that the American people have been robbed since about 1913.

Perhaps this needs a seperate thread, those poor old Gurkhas have now been sidelined again...
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Peter Wolf

Something like that but the US Govt has found ways to circumvent the 16th amendment [they cant remove it] with later legislation.No one has ever made a case of it and won so far because of it.The US Govt cant lawfully collect taxes but it can legally collect taxes.

However law and legislation are two different things.I explained this in GetFact.Thats the only way to assert the 16th amendment and not pay taxes.US and UK citzens are obliged to pay tax under corporate law as you have entered into a contract with UK/US Plc to do so and to not do so is a breach of contract which results in penalties.Your legal fictional title I:E MR FRED SMITH... whatever along with your National Insurance number is what is obliged to pay taxes.

Wesley Snipes failed in court to avoid paying taxes because his lawyers didnt understand the system.

Devons Daddy

saw the news on this.
was very pleased.

i am no racist, or in anyway against any one, but given the rather lax at times immagration laws in the uk. i am pleased to see those that deserved their place and EARNED IT in the way these men have are acknowledged.
a big win and a good day for the country.
certainly was a HORAY
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Dandontdare

Quote from: "peterwolf"Wesley Snipes failed in court to avoid paying taxes because his lawyers didnt understand the system.
But of course! If only the millionaire Hollywood star had taken a moment to THINK, he could have hired a British builder to explain it to the judge rather than all those know-nothing lawyers. Rookie mistake in big anti-government lawsuits, that!

Peter Wolf

Quote from: "dandontdare"
Quote from: "peterwolf"Wesley Snipes failed in court to avoid paying taxes because his lawyers didnt understand the system.
But of course! If only the millionaire Hollywood star had taken a moment to THINK, he could have hired a British builder to explain it to the judge rather than all those know-nothing lawyers. Rookie mistake in big anti-government lawsuits, that!

What is your problem ?

I was just correctly answering a query .

By the way i am Naturalised British just so you know.I thought i would point that out instead of you telling everyone what i am.I like the way you phrased your comment which kind of implies that a "Builder" shouldnt know anything about law .

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: "peterwolf"...a "Builder" shouldn't know anything about law .

Hear, hear. If there's one thing that recent events in banking and politics have highlighted it's that a little more "builder's wisdom" would be a good thing. We've tried having only highly qualified people in these high powered jobs and it's really worked out well, hasn't it? I also find the implication that people who haven't been to Oxford or Cambridge are simply incapable of learning and understanding complex issues to be condescending and insulting.

Take me, for instance. I'm currently sans employment and have only a high school education, but that doesn't stop me from looking into things some people think are over my head or aren't my concern. Sure, I may not understand everything that concerns me, but do you think politicians and bankers are really any different? If more people had said "I don't understand this sub-prime thing" in the first place, admitted that the Treaty of Lisbon is virtually unreadable or pointed out that claiming for a duck island out of public money may not be the most honourable thing to do then Britain today would not be looking quite so bleak.

Three cheers for the builders, I say. Raise a glass to the people; the ordinary, dumb-as-fuck Joe Publics who look up from their copies of the Sun and 2000AD from time to time to ask what's going on and don't take the word of some smarmball in a tailored suit as gospel. You don't have to understand it all, nobody possibly could, but we can all try to understand a part of it. So yes, three cheers for the builders, the binmen and the beggars who dare to ask awkward questions and voice unpopular or inconvenient views.

Three cheers for the Peterwolfs (Peterwolves?) of this world. We would all do well to take a leaf from their books.

*puts soap box away and wanders off*
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Dandontdare

Quote from: "peterwolf"
Quote from: "dandontdare"

What is your problem ?

I was just correctly answering a query .

By the way i am Naturalised British just so you know.I thought i would point that out instead of you telling everyone what i am.I like the way you phrased your comment which kind of implies that a "Builder" shouldnt know anything about law .
:D

Peter Wolf

No worries and good news about your friend  8-)

I didnt know a thing about the law or economics or politics until i started to spend time looking into it all and its time well spent .

No one ever has ever said that any of these matters are not my concern or anything like that but if they did they wouldnt ever say it again.

I dont get paid enough [anything] for this crap.