Main Menu

techno scare

Started by phil71, 07 October, 2008, 01:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phil71

ok well i'm 37 a very poor techno user and i've been reading 2k since prog 77 to date a subject of dismay and disbelief to parents girlfriends and wife alike (they don't get it).traditionally i've stayed away from computer stuff which is kinda strange given my reading material i guess but now i have taken a leap of faith and signed up for this.
basically just logged on to say hi and see whats goin on.
back soon

phil71 :D
if you're gonna shoot,shoot don't talk.

The Legendary Shark

Hi Phil,

Don't worry, this website has an anti-thrillsucker program built-in so your computer should be safe. Just don't go visiting www.dictatorsofzrag.zod or you're just asking for trouble...

And welcome, of course.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Queen Firey-Bou

welcome !  don't be scared! people here are real people that can be found at comic events, some of them are even normal humans with lives and everything.

Wils

Quote from: "Queen Firey-Bou"some of them are even normal humans with lives and everything.

Now I find that *very* hard to believe!  ;)

Welcome to the board, Phil!

The Legendary Shark

"Normal?"  Are you sure?
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Queen Firey-Bou

apart from the ones who come to conventions who are afraid to tell us their names, they're obviously strange & sinister beings with something terrible to hide, probably walking techno-viruses indeed.

Tweak72

Quote from: "phil71"a subject of dismay and disbelief to parents girlfriends and wife alike

All at the same time? You dawg, you.  ;)

Hiya Phil and welcome to the bored
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

Roger Godpleton

NO NO NO-N-NO NO-N-NO NO NO THERE'S NO LIMITS

TECHNO TECHNO TECHNO TECHNO

Before you can belong you have to kill someone and on Sundays you have to be naked.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Wils

Quote from: "Godpleton"Before you can belong you have to kill someone and on Sundays you have to be naked.

It's just not the same as Gary's "Are you French?", though.

Roger Godpleton

Quote from: "Wils"It's just not the same as Gary's "Are you French?", though.

Where do you think he is now?
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

LARF

Anyone else been a numpt like me and clicked on Shark's link?

Nope?

OK

I'll get my coat then.

Welcome to the board Phil - remember technology is just the way in here, we're all just a bunch of cuddly comic loving people. Well apart from a few trans-dimensional beings, faerie folk, 6th generation mech's and the occasional alien - oh, yeah and Timson... :-)

Tweak72

Quote from: "Godpleton"Before you can belong you have to kill someone and on Sundays you have to be naked.

Always with the Naked Sundays and killing with you.
I mean have you done it?  Really? I find that very hard to believe.

Well, not the killing part but I doubt you are naked for the whole of every Sunday.

:twisted:
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

Kerrin

Hi Phil, welcome, and don't worry about any technical ineptitude, as king of the luddites I can assure you it's a piece of
SYNTAX ERROR

jakeblues69

Did someone say "techno"?
I'm Dr. Rockso, the rock and roll clown. I do cocaine! My video was banned from music television, cause you could see my junk... through my jumpsuit!

phil71

cheers for the welcome all,humes aliens and er transdimensionals alike nice to know i'm not the only nut out there.as to killing someone and being naked on sundays .........does wasting computer generated types count? naked ? not a good sight !
got a question ..how do you do the picture type stuff on the righthand side of your post?
it's gonna take a bit of time to catch up on this tech stuff(wierd thing is 'i get it ' when it's in 2k or meg) i'll do my besy ,bugger, best to get on board asap.
again thanks to all for the welcome. :D
if you're gonna shoot,shoot don't talk.