Main Menu

HOT DANG DOODLE!

Started by Kerrin, 28 January, 2009, 10:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Running Clam

Here's the finished watercolour painting of the pencilled  Slaine I posted awhile back.

radiator

Upstaged!

That's great, LRC! Really love the watercolours, but have you ever tried colouring your stuff in Photoshop?

Lord Running Clam

Sorry, didn't mean to upstage you, Radiator.

I've never used Photoshop or really tried do any art using a computer before.

I've always liked the feel of producing physical artwork from pencil to colour by hand.

Not to knock using computers though, as I really like seeing what people using them can produce.

johnnystress

I love the watercolours you use Clam- and you have a great style

more please

(you too radiator!)

Pete Wells

I really want to see Radiator's work in my Prog. PLEASE THARG!

Lord Running Clam

You're in luck, Johnnystress, as I've just finished these.

Both are A4 and in watercolours. I think I've got to start to work on backgrounds more as right now they are quite basic.

Kerrin

Cor! They're great Clam, I love the horse. That Slaine has come out really well with the colour as well.

Cool Dredd Radiator, the lighting is excellent.

Youse two guys have got such distinctively unique styles, and they're both class. Thanks for sharing your stuff with us, always a pleasure, never a chore.

mygrimmbrother

A cartoony Anderson, work-in-progress. Kinda inspired by Rufus' stuff.

worldshown

I'd have said that was more of a Karyn than an Anderson Grimm, but I like the style.

Mike Gloady

Ok.  I'm finally attempting to show off some of my paltry efforts.  How the heck do I get an image to show up in a post?  All help welcome. 
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Emperor

Quote from: mikegloady on 22 August, 2009, 09:08:04 PM
Ok.  I'm finally attempting to show off some of my paltry efforts.  How the heck do I get an image to show up in a post?  All help welcome. 

http://tinypic.com

Allows you quick and dirty uploading without needing an account.

If you've got a Gmail/Blogger account then you should automatically have a Picassa account, which might be a better longer term solution.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Mike Gloady

Thanks Emperor.  You're a gent.

Mike Gloady

This started as my attempt to enter the "Dredd's head in 15 minutes" but, given my inexperience with digital stuff (it was a learning experience) and my idiotic failure to set an alarm on my phone by the time I looked round nearly an hour had elapsed. 

mygrimmbrother

Like it Mike, more please.

And now for something completely different. Lovecraft territory:

Mike Gloady

"Nicely executed and atmospheric" was my thought.  Then I scrolled down and saw the shadow and grinned.  Well done, MGB.