Main Menu

HOT DANG DOODLE!

Started by Kerrin, 28 January, 2009, 10:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

uncle fester

Right, see what you mean, cheers. It deson't work just linking to properties on the pop up. Although picasa seems to shrink it by 500pixels or so. Well, I guess everyone gets the idea by now.

johnnystress

really nice! hope you get time to finish it

fao Jim

Jim_Campbell

Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

CraveNoir

That is a real beauty, uncle fester.  Love the poses, and the form of the alien.

Kerrin

Your drawing is fantastic Fester, always a pleasure to see the bare pencil work. Really well designed image as well, I'd love to see that finished, even if it was just the pencils.

Emperor

Quote from: uncle fester on 17 September, 2009, 02:22:06 PM
Right, see what you mean, cheers. It deson't work just linking to properties on the pop up. Although picasa seems to shrink it by 500pixels or so.

You need to go to the "get this link" feature on the right of the gallery - that gives you the image link and a link to the larger version (doesn't seem to be a BB Code option that I can see though).
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Albion

Something I did years ago and then coloured in photoshop.

Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

mygrimmbrother

Vampire sketches, ideas for an upcoming project.

Kerrin

SPIDER VAMPIRE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHH.....RUN AWAY!

uncle fester

Those guys in the bottom left with six eyes are great - You have to develop them! Especially the one with the more square shaped head - it could even be armour?

Banners

Mock-up of potential album artwork for a song called "Save Pluto" which I quite like...

M@

M.I.K.

I like that Pluto is orange. :D

uncle fester

Nice design Banners, made me smile :)

Daveycandlish

A little something I'm working on for the next issue of PARAGON comic

An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

Emperor

#cough#generic, non-Danish, building block#cough Ganesh
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+