Main Menu

HOT DANG DOODLE!

Started by Kerrin, 28 January, 2009, 10:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emperor

Quote from: Mike Gloady on 30 January, 2010, 08:06:35 PMI'll let someone ask Mr Ezquerra about his reference for Johnny.  I'll not do it.

No need, while it'd be great if it was Kevin Keegan (doesn't he have a bit of a winky hooter though?), we all know it was really Jim Morrison.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Mike Gloady

Yeah.

That works.

Shite.

I feel like an idiot.

Thanks Emp, it's not every day you get to feel like a massive plum in public.  At least I did it in style.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Woolly

Not sure if this should be here as its definately NOT a sketch, but i'm rather proud of it and feel i should share it.

Bhuna

Wooly, that is stunning and should be shared. I'd be proper proud of m'self if I produced something as beautiful as that...
twitter.com/Bhuna1967
twitter.com/pigdogpress

Jim_Campbell

Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Kerrin

Jebus H Christopher .Woolly, that's fantastic!

We still need a proper gallery for boarder's finished pieces.

Pete Wells

QuoteWe still need a proper gallery for boarder's finished pieces

Seconded. Oh, and that is absolutely stunning .Woolly.

Gibson Quarter

.Wooly big props! That is a beautiful piece of art.

Mike Gloady

Round of applause for Wooly.  That's cracking - it's Swamp Thing's missus isn't it?
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

mygrimmbrother

Christ on a chrome unicycle! That's fantastic Woolly!!!

Here's my effort for today:

I'm trying to go for a more natural painterly style with my colouring. This isn't finished yet - I'll probably work on it through the week.

Emperor

Damn fine - its Chinese dragons in WWI dogfights!! That nearest dragon is especially fine.

Quote from: Pete Wells on 31 January, 2010, 05:41:35 PM
QuoteWe still need a proper gallery for boarder's finished pieces

Seconded.

It should be easy enough to do - set up some kind of group type thingy named "2000 AD forum" or "Tooth boarders" (I like that last one) on Picassa and/or Flickr and then people can join and/or tag their images to add them in (Picassa is handy as it is Google's and if you upload an image to Blogger/Blogspot then it automatically gets collected in your own gallery there). Better than going round collecting other people's images and uploading them to a folder as that comes with plenty of potential for headaches.

Quote from: Mike Gloady on 31 January, 2010, 06:02:18 PMit's Swamp Thing's missus isn't it?

Wouldn't that make her Mrs Thing? Doesn't sound quite right, probably why Alicia Masters never married her fella, I suppose.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Emperor on 31 January, 2010, 11:23:26 PM
Damn fine - its Chinese dragons in WWI dogfights!! That nearest dragon is especially fine.

Please tell me it's a prelim for an upcoming Fractal page ...

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

mygrimmbrother

Well, it wasn't but that don't mean it couldn't be...  ;)

Colin YNWA

mygrimmbrother that is stunning. I'm surprised this stuff is getting called doodle mind!

Absolutely beautiful Enemy Ace vs Fing Fang Foom (well probably not but in my mind it is)