Main Menu

HOT DANG DOODLE!

Started by Kerrin, 28 January, 2009, 10:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DoomBot

Nice work JT - colours on that nebula look great.

Love the spidey head Darren

Wanted to have some fun and find any excuse to play about with Manga Studio... so....

Scooby dooby dooo....

Darren Stephens

Thats terrific, Doombot. Reminds me of the old Scooby Annuals from my youth. :)
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

JTurner

Darren - love the 'crinkly' outline on the Boba Fett and the subtle shading, something about it took me right back to my childhood comics. Something about the colour work that I can't quite describe. Wierd. One of those pictures that just 'clicks'.

DoomBot - stop encouraging me to buy things like Manga Studio... Thanks for the comment - the nebula is 3 nebula photos overlayed. Thank god for NASA hubble photo galleries!

Jon

Enjoying some pencil sketching having been wallowing in the digital for a while.

And, uh, then I coloured it in a bit.

In Photoshop.

Bit of a fail at the end there.... ;)

Zarjazzer

The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

staticgirl

Any world in which that is Fail is no world of mine.

Jon

Sorry, I meant I failed to stay away from the digital.

JTurner

Quote from: staticgirl on 21 November, 2012, 02:33:41 PM
Any world in which that is Fail is no world of mine.

Methinks this man's being overmodest in order to quaff from the chalice of our complements... :D

Jon

Sorry. Been a bit distracted at work the last few days. Posting way too much. I'll shut up for a bit now.... :)

SuperSurfer

Fine work aplenty guys.

I too have been trying to concentrate a bit on pens and paper which has been very enjoyable, though testing. Well, when I last managed to do some drawing. Here's one from a few months ago. Came out a bit John Terry.

David Broughton

Quote from: SuperSurfer on 22 November, 2012, 12:40:45 AM
Fine work aplenty guys.

I too have been trying to concentrate a bit on pens and paper which has been very enjoyable, though testing. Well, when I last managed to do some drawing. Here's one from a few months ago. Came out a bit John Terry.

Really nice, I love the shading.

SuperSurfer

Bolt-01

Couldn't resist and surprised no-one beat me to this...

David Broughton

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 25 November, 2012, 02:59:55 PM
Couldn't resist and surprised no-one beat me to this...

Nice Sketch...makes me think of ice cream for some strange reason. :D

staticgirl