Main Menu

(Obvious and Perhaps Inevitable) Submissions Question

Started by lborl, 13 April, 2009, 06:18:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lborl

I'll ask it then.

This week's prog includes a PAST IMPERFECT, for the first time in five years. A few months back there was a TIME TWISTER, a format previously thought buried in 1994. Both were written by known contributors to the JUDGE DREDD MEGAZINE: Alec Worley and Michael Carroll (Sprout) respectively.

Does this mean that PAST IMPERFECTS and TIME TWISTERS are again acceptable types of script submission for us wannabes to try as well as FUTURE SHOCKS and TERROR TALES?

Or will sending them to Tharg get on His Verdant Tits?  :mrgreen: *hides under desk from probable Rigellian Hotshot*

Bouwel

Although I do not have the answer to this, the phrase Verdant Tits will now live with me for today as I toil in work.

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

Devons Daddy

i have no knowledge,i am merely a Squaxx who spends to much time here,

but it stands to reason, that for a new generatoin to be grown seeds must be sewn, time twisters,future shocks ,past imperfet have always been fine places to harvest new talent havent they.
(well to us at least who dont have to sort wheat and chaff)

so send in! there is a submissions criteria on this site( there was at least) worth a look at, or google it should be around somewhere.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

I, Cosh

I've always just assumed that these things rear their head when Tharg gets a Future Shock type script that better suits different branding.
We never really die.

Mike Carroll

Quote from: "The Cosh"I've always just assumed that these things rear their head when Tharg gets a Future Shock type script that better suits different branding.

That's what happened with my Future Shock: I didn't know it was going to be a Time Twister until it was published.

-- Mike