Main Menu

PC Dredd vs Death on Steam for £1.19 (31/12)

Started by Banners, 31 December, 2009, 10:04:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banners

Part of Steam's New Year promo. Other Rebellion games also on discount...

Dredd vs Death

M@

ThryllSeekyr

Thats three dollars I wasted there...

But money well spent.

Not sure if I could play it all over again.

Colin YNWA

Uhhh computer games. Not done this for a long time and heavens knows when I'll find time to play it but heck at that price who can say no???

Nice one cheers

Mike Gloady

It's quite a fun game really, nothing earth shattering you understand, but good, well-designed and with the trappings of Dreddworld (and some excellent voice acting by Toby Longworth as Ol' Stoney Face) at THAT price, I reckon it's well worth a go.  

New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

SamuelAWilkinson

Steam's sale is chuffing lovely. I picked up both Max Payne games, both Freedom Forces (ah! would that there had been a third!) and KOTOR for less than a tenner. Happy days.
Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

Colin YNWA

Now then I've gone and got carried away there I was wondering when I'd get time to play the Dredd game next thing you know I've spotted a game called Rome Total War that like a wargame with Romans for the same price... now I've got two games I'll never find time to play. You've created a monster!

Thank God they didn't have any Asterix games I'm a sucker for them...

Rosek

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 31 December, 2009, 05:19:56 PM
Now then I've gone and got carried away there I was wondering when I'd get time to play the Dredd game next thing you know I've spotted a game called Rome Total War that like a wargame with Romans for the same price... now I've got two games I'll never find time to play. You've created a monster!

Thank God they didn't have any Asterix games I'm a sucker for them...

I remember playing Asterix games when I was a kid, long long long ago.

HOO-HAA

It's a pity my laptop is so rubbish. I'd have grabbed that in a jiffy.

I'm old enough, of course, to remember some of the older 2000AD computer games - such as Nemesis The Warlock (on either the Spectrum +2 or Commodore Amiga). Not bad, as I remember...

Rosek

Quote from: HOO-HAA on 04 January, 2010, 01:08:25 PM
It's a pity my laptop is so rubbish. I'd have grabbed that in a jiffy.

I'm old enough, of course, to remember some of the older 2000AD computer games - such as Nemesis The Warlock (on either the Spectrum +2 or Commodore Amiga). Not bad, as I remember...

Your laptop must be rather bad, if my memory serves me correctly it's not a hard game to run.

HOO-HAA

It seems to overheat if I give it too much to do with itself. For example, it goes a bit rare if I ask it to download too much music.

I really must get it a check-up. It's under insurance and is barely a year old.

Rosek

Quote from: HOO-HAA on 05 January, 2010, 09:39:21 AM
It seems to overheat if I give it too much to do with itself. For example, it goes a bit rare if I ask it to download too much music.

What are the specs on it?

HOO-HAA

Quote from: Rosek on 05 January, 2010, 10:22:13 AM
Quote from: HOO-HAA on 05 January, 2010, 09:39:21 AM

What are the specs on it?

Geez, no idea! It's a HP - bought barely a year ago for about £500. So, it should have a bit of juice in it.

Banners

The free tool Belarc Advisor will analyse your PC. It's always good to know what spec you have.

M@

HOO-HAA

I, Cosh

Thought I might as well buy it seeing as I'd happily put any number of pound coins in any old quiz machine I come across. Ended up getting Knights of the Old Republic, Abe's Oddysee and its sequel at the same time.

Best. Fart. Noises. Ever.
We never really die.