Main Menu

Does my Art look big in this?

Started by staticgirl, 10 February, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zarjazzer

Great stuff so far. Astounding work all round.  :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

El Chivo

Lady Festina

Quote from: locustsofdeath! on 10 February, 2010, 04:42:29 PM
This thread takes the arse out of arsom, meaning it's fan-ass-ic.

Hey, Locusts, you ever thought about writing??

From someone who has no artistic talent whatsoever (me), all I can say is Fantastic Thread!! Truly impressive stuff, particularly the fat pussy.....

The Legendary Shark

Oh Lord.

Must... resist... lure of... the ghost of... Sid... James...
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Lady Festina

If any of the artists would like to create an image of the Ghost of Sid James, I think it would be very welcome here....

Emperor

Quote from: Lady Festina on 10 February, 2010, 07:36:05 PM
If any of the artists would like to create an image of the Ghost of Sid James, I think it would be very welcome here....

I'd caution against it, The Legendary Shark has had to have years of therapy thanks to the post-mortem antics of a certain Mr Solomon Cohen, South African hairdresser turned British comedy film legend. Such an image could put him back years and start the bed-wetting again (the worse thing being it was other people's beds, so you can add nudey sleep walking and nocturnal somnolent burglary to the rap sheet. Plus he is a shark). So I implore even the most impish of artists to please show some restraint in this matter.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

The Legendary Shark

Thanks for your timely intervention, Emp. I feel I can come out from under my rock, now.

There's a load of us in the Yap Shop tonight - why not join us?
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Emperor

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 10 February, 2010, 08:23:00 PM
Thanks for your timely intervention, Emp. I feel I can come out from under my rock, now.

A bullet dodged there.

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 10 February, 2010, 08:23:00 PMThere's a load of us in the Yap Shop tonight - why not join us?

I will be wandering away from my computer for a little while in a minute but might check in later, depending on circumstances.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Lady Festina

Quote from: Emperor on 10 February, 2010, 08:16:28 PM
Quote from: Lady Festina on 10 February, 2010, 07:36:05 PM
Such an image could put him back years and start the bed-wetting again

Oh I didn't realise he was that Legendary Shark....!

Gavin_Leahy_Block

Amazing work every one. I do really love your work Jimbo, that is a thing of real beauty. I'm also very impressed by staticgirl, great work you have there. Radiator, people have said it before, but, your style has always impressed me, post the other two if possible.

Kerrin

Excellent! Cool title Static and great work on display. That is an amazingly well finished piece Jimbo. And Radiator, where are the other two man? What are you trying to do to us?

Dunk!

When i'm very lucky my job involves character design. I rarely get to work these up into finished paintings, but here's a few anyway. Well those meagre few not hogtied by huge non-disclosure agreements and that I'm vaguely happy with...ish.
Dark Rock Shamen

Earth Elemental 1

Earth Elemental 2

Vegetable Guard with Tom-dogs.
"Trust we"

TordelBack

Quote from: Emperor on 10 February, 2010, 08:16:28 PM
Such an image could put him back years and start the bed-wetting again (the worse thing being it was other people's beds, so you can add nudey sleep walking and nocturnal somnolent burglary to the rap sheet.

Wait, TLS is actually Danny Grey?

uncle fester

Dunk that Earth Elemental 2 is fantastic! (The rest of them are great, obviously)  :)