Main Menu

The Political Thread

Started by The Legendary Shark, 09 April, 2010, 03:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Wolf

It will be time to kick out the moneychangers/lenders out of the temple soon.

Its nothing less than overt criminality.
Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 29 May, 2010, 12:22:39 PM
Exactly. Hence the rumblings about a World Central Bank (privately owned, of course) that will do for the world what the Federal Reserve did for the USA: Ruin it.

Thats what was talked about at the very recent Bilderberg[the above mentioned policy makers] meeting in Spain.

"The Bilderberg-controlled Washington Post called for making the IMF a "global overseer" on May 20. Bilderberg is exploiting the financial crisis in Greece and other EU countries to advance efforts to make the IMF a world Treasury Department under the UN."

"It may take a global agency like the IMF" to address the problem, The Post said, attributing the view to Liliana Rojas-Suarez, a senior fellow at the Center for Global Development."

Article:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/04/19/AR2009041902242.html?hpid=topnews

All of this economic situation is deliberately planned and executed to consolidate assets and power into the hands of the Anglo-Dutch banking cartel and ultimately Rothschilds using the derivatives bubble as the pretext to it amongst others.

Remember everyone if you tolerate this your children will be next.

Also if anyone dares to call me a "Tinfoil hat wearer" then i will just laugh at them and those that toss around that term of description are not only doing themselves a disservice but everyone else as well and by refusing to face facts and educate themselves about this situation they are indirectly aiding and abetting and defending these overtly criminal Cocksuckers.

Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Peter Wolf

COMMANDO FORCES

When the uprising is near I'm sure the internet will be shut down and with it the uprising!

The Legendary Shark

I wonder what would have happened if Iran had attacked the Gaza aid convoy?
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Peter Wolf

Bilderberg have allegedly greenlighted airstrikes on Iran.

Also Bilderberg are allegedly scared and panicking as there is so much heat on them because they are being exposed with plenty of notable names not attending for the same reasons this year.

:lol:

COMMANDO FORCES

Those Israeli Commandos fast roped onto that ship rather slowly, if you ask me  ::)

COMMANDO FORCES

For all you out there who don't believe the truth, here it is  ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw26ihYzBgo

Old Tankie

Awesome! What's the dates for the World Tour?!!

House of Usher

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 06 June, 2010, 03:56:12 PM

I'm really glad 'the truth' comes with an ironic wink. I couldn't stomach more than 1.58 of that - partisan, ill-informed and unfunny. Urgh.
STRIKE !!!

Peter Wolf

Quote from: House of Usher on 06 June, 2010, 07:36:01 PM
Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 06 June, 2010, 03:56:12 PM

I'm really glad 'the truth' comes with an ironic wink. I couldn't stomach more than 1.58 of that - partisan, ill-informed and unfunny. Urgh.

Agreed.

Absolute complete and utter Garbage.

Pathetic.

They obviously have nothing better to do than make their stupid videos.

I gave up commenting on another website about that incident because i could not stand debating the subject with others because their views amounted to nothing more than religious extremism which was coming from the Christians in the US who seem to think that its their sworn duty to defend Israel even when its completely in the wrong as they clearly were because the incident took place in International waters.

Obviously religious extremism is alright if its coming from them but not alright when its coming from Muslims.

And of course Israel will get away with this as usual and if you criticise them then its Anti-Semitism and hate speech.You might get a few words of condemnation from supine politicians but that will be about it because Israel can murder and break international law with impunity.

vzzbux

I have deliberately not kept up to date with this story so can't comment for or against either side and am hitting this without blinkered vision.
I will only add that I thought you needed permission to enter a countries waters (but then again I don't know if the events happened inside or outside Israeli waters).
If it was international waters then the UN need to step in now.
If not then the Israelies have every right to defend their waters. Whether the threat is real or not. I know I am going to be lambasted for this but just imagine a convoy of ships were heading for the UK and was declined permission would the government just let them in or send in the navy to intercept.

I will not say another word on this.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Richmond Clements

QuoteBilderberg have allegedly greenlighted airstrikes on Iran.

I don't even know where to start with this...

Ummm- evidence?
Also, why would an industrialists drinking club be bothered about such things?

The Legendary Shark

I think that "industrialists' drinking club" makes it all sound very cosy. A brief glance at Bilderberg attendees makes interesting reading: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bilderberg_participants and http://www.somethingmustbreak.net/id147.html

Now, it may be nothing more sinister than a load of powerful people getting together for cocktails and nibbles, but with so many of our own elected representatives attending, including the last three prime ministers, isn't it reasonable to ask just what they're doing? Especially, I would suggest, if any of these people are attending on tax payers money or whilst in power. (When George Osborne, now the Chancellor, went last year he registered it in the parliamentary register of members' interests*.)

Given the average politician's attitudes towards power and wealth, is it entirely reasonable that putting them in the same room as the world's most powerful bankers and corporatists will never lead to backroom deals and arrangements? After all, each of us knows how trustworthy politicians and businessmen are, don't we?

And, let's throw the spurious "nothing to hide, nothing to fear" argument at them that they throw at us in defence of intrusive "security" measures. Why not let the press in?

*http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/7804197/The-Bilderberg-Group-fact-and-fantasy.html
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]