Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mardroid

Trent

Plans are afoot, thanks to my good wife's tireless determination to get me out of Wigan hospital, to get me home for Friday (Saturday latest).
She's a bloody marvel- Christmas is sure to be chaos but I'll be home with my family so life really doesn't get any better.
Gonna sign off now before I too emotional and can't read through the misty eyes.

von Boom

Wonderful news Trent! Hope you have a truly top Christmas! :)

Bolt-01

The Legendary Shark

Thirded - have a wonderful Christmas time with your family, Trent.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

TordelBack

Good man Trent, that's great to hear. Have been imagining you stuck there a lot lately, just when it matters so much.

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Trent on 20 December, 2016, 04:50:02 PM
Plans are afoot, thanks to my good wife's tireless determination to get me out of Wigan hospital, to get me home for Friday (Saturday latest).
She's a bloody marvel- Christmas is sure to be chaos but I'll be home with my family so life really doesn't get any better.
Gonna sign off now before I too emotional and can't read through the misty eyes.

Delighted to hear it!
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Link Prime

Dandontdare

Trent, your unfailingly positive attitude in the face of  a horrible illness is an inspiration to all of us. Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas.

Something Fishy

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Just finished work for Christmas. Anyone who has ever worked in hospitality will know just how drokking fantastic that is.
You may quote me on that.

Trent

Back home! Thanks to all who wished me well, much appreciated.

von Boom

I can only imaging your joy and relief at being home Trent. Happy Christmas to you and yours! :)

Theblazeuk