Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Something Fishy

Goaty

Cheers all, first day of training went well, 2nd day this Wednesday. Sadly I would get paid in two months times not now.

Zarjazzer

The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Goaty

After ni ne months, finally got paid! 2000ad progs to catch up!

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Hawkmumbler

Just booked my tickets for both Pride '17 and for the Ibis for TB'17! This summer is going to be packed!

Goaty

After 3 months of training, now today my first day of official freelancer! Well, see how it going...

Rately

Quote from: Hawkmumbler on 03 February, 2017, 08:16:56 PM
Just booked my tickets for both Pride '17 and for the Ibis for TB'17! This summer is going to be packed!

Ha! Have a great one!

Rately

Quote from: Goaty on 03 April, 2017, 09:28:29 AM
After 3 months of training, now today my first day of official freelancer! Well, see how it going...

Good luck, and all the best from me, Goaty.

Hawkmumbler

Fingers, toes, and tonsils crossed Goaty! You got this man!

TordelBack

G'wan the goat!

Radbacker

My beautiful little baby is due next Monday 10/4,  I can't wait to finally meet the little lady that been giving the missus grief for the last couple of months, from the way she's been moving think she might be a gymnast 😁

CU Radbacker

von Boom

Congrats Rad! Hope she doesn't arrive late as is often a lady's wont.

Dandontdare

Congratulations radbacker. We expect pictures!