Main Menu

2000AD Original Art Thread

Started by J3D1, 16 May, 2010, 08:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Oh that is a lovely page. When I get back on the wagon a Simon Davis S&D page is high on my list. The problem is they seem to be scattered far a wide so getting a choice page might men wrestling it off a loving owner!

bartosznowicki

Quote from: hippynumber1 on 21 May, 2015, 07:35:17 AM
Quote from: bartosznowicki on 20 May, 2015, 08:59:22 PM
Quote from: hippynumber1 on 20 May, 2015, 05:30:05 PM
Do it people, you will NOT regret it! Simon is a pleasure to talk to and his original pages are things of beauty! I've just reserved my third piece with him...

I did it as well, and it will be my first piece by Simon :)

I flicked through your CAF page and WOW, you have some stunners in your collection, fair play.

Page from Slain will be actually my first original comic book page ever :D

Cheers! And it all started with a Slaine page many years ago! Welcome to our addiction...

Haha, it's much better from many other addictions!

hippynumber1

I don't think I've shown this yet? More beautiful work from the pen of David Roach...

Geoff

bartosznowicki

Quote from: hippynumber1 on 22 May, 2015, 11:25:02 AM
I don't think I've shown this yet? More beautiful work from the pen of David Roach...

Great page, I love the opening page of his latest Dredd strip, but he said it's not for sale actually...

Spikes

Eamonn Clarke

Greg Staples page from the John Wagner "There be Dragons" story on Megazine 3:51 (and reprinted in #274)

Eamonn Clarke

and another Greg Staples from Prog 1111 "The Megacity way of Death". Thanks to Salvador Kapur on the Facebook group for helping me track down which Prog this was from.

hippynumber1

A beautiful and suitably unsettling piece from Simon Davis:

Dredd Head

Don't think I'll sleep tonight Hippy, Lovely piece  ;)

Link Prime

A gorgeous piece by the Davis Droid.

ming

Just like buses, no Simon Davis art here for ages then loads come along at once...  :)

Black Siddah; might well sell this one, though.

hippynumber1

Skullmo

I am very Happy with this John Burns cover

Wiggz is the guy to see about Mr Burns' wonderful art and you would be mad not to get in touch!

It's a joke. I was joking.

Simon Beigh

Classic stuff from Mr Burns!