Main Menu

Warhammer 40k MMO -Dark Millenium or how the warp has claimed me

Started by Zarjazzer, 20 July, 2010, 10:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zarjazzer

The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

TordelBack

Tweak72

+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

Emperor

if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Radbacker

yeah I'm not an MMOer (too much clicky clicky) butr this is the number one game I'm looking forward to on PC (well this and Total War Shogun 2!!).  Hopefully the whole grind aspect from MMO's has been removed and its just about the Loot and PVP.

CU Radbacker

Zarjazzer

I didn't even know they were doing one. That vids been oot since June and me, "Mr WH40k" was blissfully unaware. I am too lazy a nerd!

Not really tried any MMO i did consider some Star wars ones but this has definitely got me interest.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

judge cooper

NAZI ZOMBIES!!!YYYEEEEEEEEEAAAARRRGH

4junk2pop

Look's great , hope they pull it off. Will be good to see if or how all of the race's will be available to the player, not just space marines :p
Still being a MMO with a great Intellectual property I gather it will be pay to play. Most are nowadays.
Don't think I would bother to pay a monthly subscription , and plus my PC wouldn't run it as well lol.

DEATH TO THE HERETIC!!

judge cooper

4junk2pop

lol no judge cooper, the space marines merely say it in Dawn of War. :)

Mardroid

I downloaded the Warhammer 'unlimited play' edition. Guess what? It's so large it won't fit my disk space! Heh.

Overall I do enjoy these kind of games although I'm more a solo mission guy rather than team player mash-fest person. That's one reason I'm not all that interested in forking out for a subscription.  The other (larger) reason is the expense... I'd rather just pay one fee for the game and play those missions on my home console/or PC, perhaps paying out for the odd expansion when I need to.

judge cooper

Zarjazzer

Time for you to report in an orderly fashion to your local Inquisition centre judge cooper for purging and immolation. :D

I thought I saw an old Venator character from the first version of Necromunda. However it turned out to be some chaos cultist -bah! Am I succumbing to the warp?

Bluecube

Chaos et al is for gurlz. Orkz a go go baby! Big gunz! Shootkillendeztroy! Hur hur!  :D
An Atlantean Triumvirate
Ghosts of the Past
The Centre Cannot Hold

My eBooks are available here for Amazon Kindle. Feedback always welcome!

judge cooper

Quote from: Zarjazzer on 16 November, 2010, 09:00:40 PM
Time for you to report in an orderly fashion to your local Inquisition centre judge cooper for purging and immolation. :D

I thought I saw an old Venator character from the first version of Necromunda. However it turned out to be some chaos cultist -bah! Am I succumbing to the warp?
you will enjoy the gifts and sedduction of chaos