Main Menu

Dress For Justice With 2 New 2000 AD T-Shirts!

Started by Cyber-Matt, 26 May, 2011, 04:27:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyber-Matt

2000 AD® is proud at announce new Judge Dredd T-shirt designs with classic artwork from two of the greatest artists to have ever drawn the lawman of the future!

The dark blue design features Judge Dredd on his Lawmaster bike from the seminal epic The Apocalypse War by Dredd co-creator Carlos Ezquerra. The black shirt sports the cover from Prog 98 showing the mad Chief Judge Cal and his alien Klegg mercenaries by fan favourite Brian Bolland.

Thrill-power-hungry Earthlets will be able to get EXCLUSIVE first access to the new T-shirts at this weekend's MCM Expo event in London for a special event price of just £15!

After the event, these fantastic T-shirts will only be available through the 2000 AD online shop for the normal price of £19.99.

Matt Smith, editor of 2000 AD, said:
"It's our first time at MCM Expo and it'll be great to unveil these new designs as an exclusive at such a big event. These are real classic moments from Judge Dredd – Dredd himself riding down invading Russian judges and the merciless Klegg mercenaries carrying out the whim of the mad Chief Judge Cal. A must for any respectable 2000 AD fan's wardrobe."

Colin YNWA

Oh my giddy Aunt those are two lovely tee-shirts.

Bolt-01

The Ezquerra one is seriously awesome. Have to get me one of those.

pauljholden

Ah poop. I'd gladly hand over £15 for one of those... but I won't be at the expo...

strontium71

I'm sure someone will pop along in a bit and offer to get them for you.
...because I hate you.

Kev Levell

Teivion

W. R. Logan

Im just pissed off theyre on offer cheaper at the Expo.

I know its a bigger event and will reach more people but couldnt they have sold them at Bristol, ah no, you'd have to have a presence at a Con to do that.

strontium71

I would have loved for them to be sold at Bristol  :( , can they not be cheaper for forumites?
...because I hate you.

Dandontdare

Blimey, twenty quid for a tee shirt? They're very nice, but until I come down with a case of Manic Burdisitis,I think I've got enough Dredd shirts.

vzzbux

Quote from: Dandontdare on 26 May, 2011, 08:42:03 PM
Blimey, twenty quid for a tee shirt? They're very nice, but until I come down with a case of Manic Burdisitis,I think I've got enough Dredd shirts.

Yeh but that Ezquerra one is quality.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

COMMANDO FORCES

I can safely say that I won't be buying any t-shirt for that price in the foreseeable future. Even I have my limits  :o

Bat King

The Cursed Earth one is best in my opinion but both are pretty cool.

Thing is, what size are the Large and x-Large in 2000AD clothing...?  Cos I'm reasonably XX-Large... Sometimes more X...
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

vzzbux

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 26 May, 2011, 08:53:30 PM
I can safely say that I won't be buying any t-shirt for that price in the foreseeable future. Even I have my limits  :o

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Gavin_Leahy_Block

They look great and all, but they are a bit on the expensive side.