Main Menu

Last game played...

Started by Keef Monkey, 11 June, 2011, 09:35:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noisybast

Um, Thryllseekyr?  Could you lay off the creepy shit?  I know the long rambling posts and digressions are kind of your thing, but there are some things it's OK not to share.  Ta.

Back on-topic: I've been playing Shadowrun Returns, which is a nice update of the old SNES isometric RPG, with a stylistic nod to the newer X-COM titles. I've finished the main storyline, which I enjoyed so much that I bought the Dragonfall DLC, which I'm currently wading through. The only downside so far is that I couldn't bring my character from the first mission over to the DLC. Lovely stuff, though. Heartily recommended for fans of old-fashioned RPGs.
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

ThryllSeekyr

Quote from: Noisybast on 06 August, 2014, 12:53:27 PM
Um, Thryllseekyr?  Could you lay off the creepy shit?  I know the long rambling posts and digressions are kind of your thing, but there are some things it's OK not to share.  Ta.

Back on-topic: I've been playing Shadowrun Returns, which is a nice update of the old SNES isometric RPG, with a stylistic nod to the newer X-COM titles. I've finished the main storyline, which I enjoyed so much that I bought the Dragonfall DLC, which I'm currently wading through. The only downside so far is that I couldn't bring my character from the first mission over to the DLC. Lovely stuff, though. Heartily recommended for fans of old-fashioned RPGs.

Really.....I honestly don't know what your talking about and frankly. I'm getting awfully tired of the over sensitivity being directed at me while others are getting away with blue murder.

Am I that fucking unimportant. Do I need to go on a murderous rampage in real tom earn the right to speak my mind about games. I've played on the computer today.

Unless it's really something that really was creepy that said days ago. I think your a little late and somebody else has already let me know that what ever I said is not welcome round here.

Otherwise you can't handle stuff I said about punching a bear or the in appropriate handling animals in games about wildlife zoo's.

Come on now, I expected more from the readers of this magazine which in itself is not entirely appropiate either.

Yet, that is what makes it worth a read....nudge, nudge, wink, wink....say no more ;)

Goaty

oh chill out.

Never been play Starcraft or FTL. but still playing Command and Conquer last night, yep old fashionable!

Keef Monkey

Thryllseekyr, I'm assuming he meant your in-depth description of paying for naked massages, sado-masochism and wishing there was a wank button in Thief.

Just a hunch.

ThryllSeekyr

Like I said it's old news and nobody bothered to set me right back then and if they did either way....it's been and gone...... They're just games with adult content in them. Yet, I'm a single man without any kids, so there should be no scruples about me playing them.

I know some of you have kids and need to choose the games carefully.

Did I really say Thief needs a wank button. I know I still stuck on the brothel level in that secret passage level where there is no obvious way out.

I have Googled for the solution and it's really simple and it's kind of funny if your mind Is constantly in the gutter like mine.

Theblazeuk

I am really put off by the Thief game because it seems like you 'swoop' around, rather than furtively skulk. And you are called upon to knock out/kill people out of necessity, rather than because you are impatient/sloppy (as I was, knocking everyone out) or accidentally caught.

Grugz

just got a bundle of cheap games to try

remember me
dead island riptide...loved the first one
homefront
and aliens colonial marines (£1.99 brand new and sealed)

been playing state of decay last night into the wee small hours which I haven't done for a while.just found a shotgun!!! :cool:
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

Zenith 666

Leave colonial marines in its seal if you don't want your memories of aliens tarnished forever.

Grugz

can't be that   bad surely? I played duke nukem recently now that was awful.
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

Noisybast

Yep - put bluntly, nobody needs the mental image of your knocking shop escapades rattling around inside their head. I'm far from prudish, but you're giving me the horrors, man.
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

ThryllSeekyr

Quote from: Noisybast on 06 August, 2014, 09:34:01 PM
Yep - put bluntly, nobody needs the mental image of your knocking shop escapades rattling around inside their head. I'm far from prudish, but you're giving me the horrors, man.

Now, I'm offended......and it wasn't exactly a Knocking-Shop, it was more private business run from a house in a suburbon street, but she's no longer there (Not since I last checked!) and there was no sex, not even hand relief. She just removed all of her clothing before she started on me. (I had to be naked anyway!) her nakedness is a extra service she provided for extra money from me.

There was no touching....down there. (Either way!) There wasn't even the fondling of her breasts and butt cheeks.

Despite the lack of sex or even a happy ending. I enjoyed the feeling of mutual intimancy.

Yet, she did tell me a creepy story which I won't repeat here and I felt compelled to only respond in kind with one of my own.

My apologies if all of you find that creepy, but I really don't think this personal experience of mine if creepy at all. It's very normal for personal in my position. One who is forced go the extra mile to get anything at all from a women.

Of course, I had been to other places where more is offered, but I will keep those to myself  ;)

JamesC

I don't very often use emoticons but...

:-\ :o :lol:

Frank

Comedy gold, chaps. Comedy gold.

Goaty

CheechFU

Quote from: ThryllSeekyr on 06 August, 2014, 10:22:43 PM
Quote from: Noisybast on 06 August, 2014, 09:34:01 PM

Now, I'm offended......and it wasn't exactly a Knocking-Shop, it was more private business run from a house in a suburbon street, but she's no longer there (Not since I last checked!) and there was no sex, not even hand relief. She just removed all of her clothing before she started on me. (I had to be naked anyway!) her nakedness is a extra service she provided for extra money from me.

There was no touching....down there. (Either way!) There wasn't even the fondling of her breasts and butt cheeks.

Despite the lack of sex or even a happy ending. I enjoyed the feeling of mutual intimancy.

Yet, she did tell me a creepy story which I won't repeat here and I felt compelled to only respond in kind with one of my own.

My apologies if all of you find that creepy, but I really don't think this personal experience of mine if creepy at all. It's very normal for personal in my position. One who is forced go the extra mile to get anything at all from a women.

Of course, I had been to other places where more is offered, but I will keep those to myself  ;)

This sounds like a terrible game