Main Menu

Last game played...

Started by Keef Monkey, 11 June, 2011, 09:35:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zenith 666

Red dead redemption game of the year edition has a hardcore mode which makes a great game a classic.

JamesC

Injustice: Gods Among Us

I picked this up cheap for the Wii U and I'm having a blast with it! I've never been much good at fighting games and get frustrated with long convoluted combos and hard to do special moves. This game has a pretty gentle learning curve though and some of the cool looking moves are pretty simple to pull off and to remember.
I never thought I'd care about the story in a fighting game but this has a really fun, hokum filled 'What If?' style scenario. It feels very much like playing along with one of the DCU animated films.
Good stuff.

Theblazeuk

The Injustice comic (a digital only release) is probably among the very best of DC's current output. Not saying much mind but its a fun yarn

ThryllSeekyr

Quote from: JamesC on 12 October, 2014, 08:57:31 PM
Injustice: Gods Among Us

I picked this up cheap for the Wii U and I'm having a blast with it! I've never been much good at fighting games and get frustrated with long convoluted combos and hard to do special moves. This game has a pretty gentle learning curve though and some of the cool looking moves are pretty simple to pull off and to remember.
I never thought I'd care about the story in a fighting game but this has a really fun, hokum filled 'What If?' style scenario. It feels very much like playing along with one of the DCU animated films.
Good stuff.

I know a girl with that name and giggle to myself every time somebody mentions that game.

JamesC

You know a girl named Injustice?  :-\

ThryllSeekyr

I shouldn't say exactly what her name is......

Yet, the words IN and JUSTICE are amusing to read or hear when put  together that way.

I think you can work out which one it is  ::)

JamesC

If her name's what I think it is and from that you get some kind of innuendo from the word 'injustice' I can only imagine how you react when you watch a James Bond film.  :-\

ThryllSeekyr

JamesC

ThryllSeekyr

I guess I shouldn't talk about other people you most probably don't like that.....sorry  :-[

JamesC

No need to apologise, I was just a bit baffled! :)

ThryllSeekyr

Quote from: ThryllSeekyr on 14 October, 2014, 11:33:31 AM
I guess I shouldn't talk about other people you most probably don't like that.....sorry  :-[

Gees, I'm pretty sure I didn't write that.....

What I really meant was People you don't Know......sorry  :|

ThryllSeekyr

I spent few hours earlier this morning playing the Assassins Creed Four - Black Flag (Which sound like the original punk band outfit that Henry Rollins was the lead singer of before he went solo and into spoken word!)

The game seems to be everything a Piratey fan might like. The beginning scenario even starts with the character lead behind the wheel of one and ends with he steering another pirate ship towards freedom.

Then the game falls into the usual stuff that the A.C. series is famous fall, but I now notice that the games mechanics have been improved since I played the very first  game in the series. My version had a eaves dropping mission that kept breaking on me. It was a broken game by the looks and only set me back twenty bucks after buying it from a sale in the local Big Double U. Since that first one, I never got back into until now.

Looking forward to some more piracy old world style.

James Stacey

Assassins Creed 4 is a fantastic game. Made up for AC3 being a bit meh.

JamesC