Main Menu

Last game played...

Started by Keef Monkey, 11 June, 2011, 09:35:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darren Stephens

The Last of Us Remastered, was only £17:99 on the PSN store. Would've been rude not to!
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Hoagy

The Last of Us is the one you want rather than The Evil Within.

Talking of bargain consolidating, I got me some Bioshock Infinity for the duration. Much better...ah.
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

Grugz

been playing the destiny "demo"  and liking a lot is this needing a gold account on xbox live to play the proper version? and shadows of mordor is still entertaining!
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

Ardath Bey

Dusted off Skyrim to take care of unfinished business.

ThryllSeekyr

Aside from playing the now available to the general public...Elite Dangerous which is now vastly improved.

I'm playing it now!

Check it out!

Also check out This War Is Mine

On Steam

I saw the review here on Good-Game!

I think it was inspired from the very real Siege War of Sarajevo.....just imagine a bleaker, more charcoal - like version the Sims game without toilets or woohoo or both of those combined.  I even had the impression this was meant to be about zombies and then realised that the your survivor kind move that way if they get too tired, sick and hungry.....

Is that what a zombie truly is, just unwashed, disorganised, war victim not yet dead, and invading your property for needed supplies.

I eventually made it through the entire game successfully before my last war victim Emily (Lawyer was terminally ill survived the entire ordeal and was rescued by the Peace-Keeping forces.

I also managed to save the girl at the Supermarket using either Roman Ex-Soldier) or Marko (Expert-Scavenger) to take out the thug who was abusing her.

sheridan

I did play a game of Rogue Trooper the other day - the first time I'd played it in twenty / twenty-five years (the Games Workshop boardgame, not any of the computer games).

Grugz

after getting bored with shadow of mordor I traded in for dragon age inquisition which I'm enjoying more.  assassin creed rogue next,probably.
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

CheechFU

shaolin_monkey

CheechFU

Quote from: shaolin_monkey on 20 December, 2014, 10:05:16 AM
Quote from: CheechFU on 19 December, 2014, 11:49:57 PM
This   :D

That sounds interesting. Is it anything like Syndicate?
It's more syndicate wars than syndicate, some of the devs worked on syndicate wars I think

ThryllSeekyr

Remember Dungeon-Keeper (One of the few games I made it all the way through!) & it's sequel....

This game is supposed to be the third in the series.....

War of the Underworld

I said supposed, because it's not really official. Bull-Dog who have been disbanded since Peter Molynuex took charge of Lion-Head-Studios and has nothing to with game as well.

Although, he did give it his blessing while it was being Kick-Started

Apparently it was made by a development team of loyal fans who are good at there stuff called Subterranean-Games.

But, don't quote me on any of that!

After playing the tutorial and part of one of the new campaign missions. I see that it just more of the same when I was expecting as much of a improvement of the scope of the original that had been got from Elite Dangerous (No, I'm not that mixed up, but I'm just using the game I did give backing to for comparision.)

You know, if wasn't paying so much attention to the other game, I might have heard about this while still in Kick-Starter phase.

ThryllSeekyr

Quote from: ThryllSeekyr on 21 December, 2014, 05:31:24 AM
Bull-Dog who have been disbanded since Peter Molynuex took charge of Lion-Head-Studios and has nothing to with game as well.

That's meant to be Bull-frog  :-\

Link Prime

I picked up Aliens: Colonial Marines for a paltry few Euro on Amazon, gave it a good few hours yesterday morning, maybe 25% complete.
Despite my throbbing hangover and very poor word of mouth, it wasn't too bad at all.
Much tougher than I had been led to believe too- my ass is getting handed to me quite regularly on 'normal'.

Also; Lance Henrikson as Bishop. *S-w-o-o-n*

DaveGYNWA

We have an invisible elf that comes to stay in our house for the month of December, called Bobo. He uses our house as a base of operations for doing reconnaissance on the local kids during the day, and then sleeps overnight in the sitting room in a bed which the 2 girls provided for him and he leaves little goodies every few days for the kids. He also delivers the 'naughty or nice' certificate on Christmas Eve morning, along with a family present for us all to enjoy.

It's usually a DVD, but this year I'm helping the kids play Disney Infinity 2.0: Marvel Super Heroes. Well, 'helping' means "I'll give them a go soon"
Peas sell. But who's Brian?

Professor Bear

Call of Duty: Ghosts - the series delves into the 1980s post-apocalyptic genre.  The shooting action is more of the same, but the trappings and settings are interesting to me even if the story is almost hilariously hackneyed in some places.  Loved the sense of scale to some of the levels, like the opening run through a disintegrating LA suburb.

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - probably the first COD game I've really enjoyed in a long while, full of great sci-fi setpieces and an initially interesting storyline - about Kevin Spacey's industrialist building the first global private army - that inevitably descends into unconvincing panto villainy, turning the game into what feels like some sort of tie-in to the GI Joe movies.  There's a good sense of the various rival factions in play in the game and their individual tactics and weaponry, but no branching storyline means it just feels like an extended advert for the multiplayer options rather than a videogame campaign from the year 2014.
Still, it has the speeder bike chase from Return of the Jedi played out against the backdrop of a post-apocalyptic Detroit, and a running gunfight across the roofs of moving traffic in a fast lane, so I'll forgive it the minor quibbles like hard-to-see button prompts in some of the QTEs.  In its favor, the shooting action has been improved considerably by applying some of the design touches from the Killzone series so that you can actually see enemies and tell them apart from your allies, and while sometimes nonsensical, it is overall a hoot to play.