Main Menu

Thank You... Ron!

Started by The Legendary Shark, 28 August, 2011, 07:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

auxlen

no-one could draw mega city crazies like Ron. alas i am a talentless oik so can't contribute. but Ron rocks.

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: auxlen on 26 October, 2011, 11:11:21 PM
no-one could draw mega city crazies like Ron. alas i am a talentless oik so can't contribute. but Ron rocks.

Of course you can contribute! Just slap a doodle on a piece of paper and write what you just said on it. Scan it and email it to thanksron@gmail.com and it's virtually guaranteed a place. It's the sentiment that counts here, not the aptitude.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Adrian Bamforth

I'm really up for this though I haven't had any ideas. If anyone has any to spare, let me know as I'm a big fan of his work, even if it's suggestions of classic pre-2000AD characters he helped define or put his stamp on.

Heath C Ackley

I think we are thinking along the same lines Adrian. I have a semi - formed idea crawling through the cranium if you're interested.
"Give a man a mask and he will give you the truth."

Adrian Bamforth

I have nothing! So feel free to let me know either here or via a message.

Pete Wells

I'd forgotten all about this. Definitely gonna do something...

dracula1

My pencils and page for Ron's tribute are coming along nicely Mr
Shark.

The Legendary Shark

Good to know :)

Don't forget to spread the word!
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

dracula1

Announced on Facebook through friends list already.

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Cthulouis

I've just had an idea! Probably the same one everyone will have had, but there you go.

Now, my idea requires lettering, and anyone who has seen my attempts at lettering will know I suck at it. Rather than besmirch this gift with my cack handed handwritting like I did with the last one (sorry Carlos!), I was wondering if anyone would mind helping out. It will require one speech balloon, containing eleven words. Thanks in advance!

Deadline is the end of the year isn't it?

Heath C Ackley

Just this minute sent my contribution in.
"Give a man a mask and he will give you the truth."

The Legendary Shark

And I've just this minute got it. Ta!
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

SKD

Hi Mr. Shark, finally finished my effort. Just sent it in. :thumbsup:

Stew.

The Legendary Shark

Got it, thanks - lovely stuff!
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]