Main Menu

B***N (The story whose name is dared not spoken)

Started by The Monarch, 26 November, 2011, 06:31:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Monarch

Hey Jack how do you sum up your story in 2000ad....

I agree but I have a few more words to say...please join me into the depths of madness...

The daily hate is here....cover your ears the air is about to be very blue

http://youtu.be/kh6LEpdx4u8

A.Cow

Hey, I liked it!

Then again, the whole plot is a very particular fantasy of mine...

I, Cosh

Do you think you'll ever go back to writing your reviews? Or even transcribing? I'd be happy to read your thoughts, but I've never watched one of your videos and I don't intend to start now.
We never really die.

Grant Goggans

I do love it when you start crying about 4:10 in.

Steve Green

Funnily enough it never really bothered me that much.

I think there have been far, far worse in the prog, and I don't remember it dragging out as much as some.

The Enigmatic Dr X

Quote from: Steve Green on 27 November, 2011, 03:36:54 PM
Funnily enough it never really bothered me that much.

I think there have been far, far worse in the prog, and I don't remember it dragging out as much as some.

My thoughts exactly. From the top of my head, I would say it was better than Soul Sisters, later Big Dave, Balls Brothers, Junker and Babe Race 2000.
Lock up your spoons!

I, Cosh

Nah. It's a big bag of nonsensical shite battling it out with Stalag 666 for the coveted worst story of the new millenium crown.

Sorry, my previous post wasn't meant to sound as snippy as it does. I just meant that I read things like this on the bus to work, whereas I wouldn't watch a youtube video in the same situation.
We never really die.

A.Cow

Hey, if you're looking for aimless, uninteresting stories that dragged on forever, what about "Tao de Moto"?

The Monarch

Hey its no problem cosh I will start writing a smaller paragraph or three on the blog to go along with the video. I won't start until the next year end prog though I am trying to rush through the recorded stuff to get prog 2oo2 out in time for christmas.

The Monarch

Oh and for the sake of writing something

I hate this story for what it stands for. It is a badly written badly drawn piece of crap which has the unholy distinction of bringing down a series of progs which has the return of vienna dredd. Fall out from the sin city story. Strontium dog reteaming Alpha and wulf. The fucking awesomeness of vcs. and Rogue trooper being better than Tor Cyan....

All this fantasticness tainted by one godawful story...

I will never forgive bison for that

Oh and in case you are curious the next story I will be doing a similar rant to this is Repo mex in the meg...

Jared Katooie

The "hello daddy!" moment, was my pick for most unintentionally hilarious 2000AD moment ever*.

Bison was so horrendous it almost went back to being good again. Almost, but not quite. I did love the way everyones head explodes when they get shot though. That was great.

*excluding anything written by Pat Mills

Ancient Otter

I've never read this story. Why do the two people in the right have super long snots?

Roger Godpleton

Didn't this lead to a 2-part Future Shock where the authors vented their frustration at the board in comically whiny fashion?
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

vzzbux

How much had you been drinking when you recorded that.
I take it you don't like bison then.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

The Monarch

I can assure you I haden't touched a drop when I recorded that...I just don't like bison :lol: