Main Menu

Any possibility of a DREDD panel at this year's San Diego Comic-Con?

Started by Electromud, 19 February, 2012, 12:05:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Electromud

Or even a 35th anniversary panel? It seems like everything has lined up for this to happen! SDCC needs a heavy 2000AD presence this year.
...the mask..the costume..the weapons..you know what I smell? I smell vigilante. And I don't like vigilantes!

Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty)

Now thats a great idea, would marry up well with the film and the distribution going on around the states.
Never rub another mans rhubarb

Colin YNWA

Hopefully that large PR Droid will be on the case. He does seem to have his eye on the ball. Would be good to hear this sort of thing happening.

Danbo

I wonder if 'they' are waiting for an event to debut the trailer rather than just releasing it as normal.
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

Electromud

If they decide on a normal release for the trailer, my gut tells me that it might be attached to the Expendables sequel, since that's the only "high-profile" Lions Gate release this summer.
...the mask..the costume..the weapons..you know what I smell? I smell vigilante. And I don't like vigilantes!

Electromud

CYCLOPZ

Goaty