Main Menu

US Dredd fans

Started by adogg4629, 31 August, 2012, 06:51:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adogg4629

I know we are a bit of a minority, but we are none the less happy to be a part of this and I am sure we are all just as excited about the upcoming film.  Anybody else in the states here want to share stories of JD and how we maintained our level fandom over the years while not having easy access to the material?  Also, anybody else planning big outings to see the new movie in the states on the 21st?

Aaron 

COMMANDO FORCES

Thank Grud for the internet :thumbsup:

adogg4629

No doubt.  Thank god for digital comics, though they dent my folding money...in a good way.

Dandontdare

Welcome fellow Dreddhead. It's been so good to see more and more American readers cottoning onto Dredd lately, or at last turning up here, (even if it's just because  they come to realise what a bad idea it is to have one distribution company dictating what comic shops can realistically sell!)

Pete Wells

Hey Aaron, I salute any Americans who are Dredd/2000AD fans, it's amazing what you lot have had to go through to get thrillpower in the past!

Good on yer, fella!

adogg4629

Hi Pete,

I couldn't agree more.  I hoping the movie changes that, so at the very least my comic book buds won't look at me cross eyed with "Sly" on their lips when I mention Judge Dredd.  Sucks that the only people I can talk to about my love of Dredd are some Britt Ex-pats.

Proudhuff

Aye welcome. feel the warm glow of thrillpower heading you way
DDT did a job on me

adogg4629

:D :Dindeed...Thrill power in ipad form is still thrill power. :D :D