Main Menu

Judge Death statue by Pop Culture Shock Collectibles

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 29 September, 2012, 05:12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

Judge Death is coming!

From the same people who have nearly delivered that 1/4 scale Dredd Pop Culture Shock Collectibles

They showed a sneak peak picture of Sidney on Friday evening and here is that picture. Wallet prepare thyself.

Mikey

Hard to resist Death hsself, but I'll wait to see what the verdict is on the Dredd one. Promo pic looks pretty sweet.

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

moly

followed the link to their website does anyone know a rough price for this ?

vzzbux

Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

COMMANDO FORCES

Large48

Am I the only one that can't find Death after using that link????
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

COMMANDO FORCES

The link is to take you to the site, nothing more. They only showed the pic of Death on Facebook.

Albion

Quote from: Large48 on 03 October, 2012, 09:29:23 AM
Am I the only one that can't find Death after using that link????

Death will find us all in the end.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Dreddzilla

I wish PCSC would something more affordable in the line of Action Figures. :'(
*sigh* I can dream.

COMMANDO FORCES

New picture is online for Sidney. Looks a better build than Joe but will find out if it is when we see closer pics. Not overly impressed with his gravestone on the base but that's a minor niggle from me :lol:

No idea of size or price yet but I would guess that it can't be anywhere near the price of Joe. Smaller base and less material in the build for a start.

moly

Like the look of this...might be tempted depends on cost though

vzzbux

Should the colour of his skin be green or brown. I would go for brown as that is what was depicted early in his conception and also is the colour skin would go when decayed or aged.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Pete Wells

Here's the ordering details, it sounds like a right fanny on!   

"Pop Culture Shock Collectibles is proud to announce the latest entry into its 1/4 scale statue line of characters from Rebellion Interactive's series, 2000 AD - JUDGE DEATH.   The leader of the Dark Judges, Judge Death comes from an alternate dimension where "the crime is life, the sentence is death."

This museum quality Polystone statue is depicted in epic 1:4 scale, standing an enormous 21" tall with a price of  $360 USD, and strictly limited to 275 pcs.  In addition this hyper-detailed collectible includes a signed certificate of authenticity.  Shipping is expected in August/September.

Also available is the "Death Sentence Edition" which includes three additional , interchangeable pieces, a 'Grinning Head', an 'impaled Judges Helmet' and an 'impaled Angel Gang members head'.

The Death Sentence Edition carries a price of $375 USD and is very limited at only 125 pcs.

IMPORTANT NOTE:  Both items will only be available via PSCS' new Direct-to-Collector ordering system   -    See below for –pre-ordering information.

PRE-ORDER begins promptly at 4PM Pacific Time on Monday February 25th ( use this link  to see how your local time compares to Pacific Time -    http://goo.gl/zfbqN )

To secure your spot on the pre-order list complete the following instructions:

1) Send an email to   ORDERS@PCSToy.com   beginning 4PM Pacific Time ( 16:00:00 Pacific Time using the 24-hour clock)  on Monday , February 25th – Please note that any email arriving BEFORE 4PM will not be accepted, but you can still send another at the correct time.  It is best to send your email as close to the start time (but not earlier) as possible as our limited collectibles tend to sell out fast.

2) The subject line of your email MUST list ,  'your full name' and 'JUDGE DEATH PRE-ORDER' 

3) To pre-order the "DEATH SENTENCE EDITION" you must send a SEPARATE email with , 'your full name' and 'JUDGE DEATH DEATH SENTENCE PRE-ORDER' in the subject line.

You CANNOT order both versions through a single email. You must send a new email for each order.

The first 275 collectors to email us (first 125 for the Death Sentence Edition) will reserve an order for this very exclusive item.

If you receive a pre-order slot you will receive an email within 24 hours instructing you to make a deposit* via Paypal within 72 hours to secure your order.

Please note we ONLY accept Paypal at this time.  So you must have a Paypal account.

There will be three payment options as follows:

JUDGE DEATH – Standard Edition
A) A  deposit* of $100.00usd with the balance of  $260.00usd plus shipping due once the item is ready for delivery.

B) Payment plan of 3 payments as follows:  A  deposit* of $114.00usd, second payment of $114.00usd due May 1st 2013, final payment of $114.00usd due July 1st 2013.    You will then only be required to pay shipping once the item arrives.   A 5% savings of $18.00usd !

C) A 15% discount for a non-refundable pre-payment in full.  Your total will be $306.00usd with shipping due when the item is ready for delivery.  A savings of $54.00usd !

JUDGE DEATH – Death Sentence Edition
A) A  deposit* of $100.00usd with the balance of  $275.00usd plus shipping due once the item is ready for delivery.

B) Payment plan of 3 payments as follows:  A  deposit* of $120.00usd, second payment of $118.00usd due April1st 2013, final payment of $118.00usd due June 3rd 2013.    You will then only be required to pay shipping once the item arrives.   A 5% savings of $19.00usd !

C) A 12% discount for a non-refundable pre-payment in full.  Your total will be $330.00usd with shipping due when the item is ready for delivery.  A savings of $45.00usd !

* Please note $100.00usd of your payment is non-refundable as these pieces are made to order."

COMMANDO FORCES

COMMANDO FORCES

At the moment they have posted both 15:00 and 16:00 for email times. Just sent a question confirming which is the correct time!