Main Menu

Facebook Dredd Page

Started by spireite68, 24 February, 2013, 11:55:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spireite68

I started this page a few weeks ago. Aimed mainly at people who are just getting into Dredd or have fell by the wayside and are looking at getting back into it. I have posted various stuff on it. I don't profess to be an expert and no doubt I might have made a few mistakes. I would love some of you guys to have a look and please contribute. Constructive criticism welcome. I have had about 80 odd likes. Thanks.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-beginners-guide-to-Judge-Dredd/248197358646763?ref=hl
You creeps must think I sailed through space on a synthi-biscuit!

Frank

Cheers, spireite. That page is a great introduction to anyone curious about the character, and it's a useful art resource for those of us too lazy to scan stuff ourselves. This image would have been particularly useful to me when trying to explain to folk discussing the film that it did not change the helmet from the (definite article) comic version, and that the Stallone costume was not a more faithful reproduction of the comic uniform:

Spikes

Nice one, spireite68.
Ill have a proper look when i get the chance, but looks good from what ive seen.

spireite68

Wow 101 likes since I started this thread. Many many thanks to everyone who has liked the page.

The Bissler

It's an excellent page well worth a look.  If you are a fb user you'll enjoy seeing some classic Dredd illustrations appearing in your news feed from time to time!  Keep up the good work spireite!

spireite68

Thanks mate. I've put a message on to if anyone is interested in helping me post stuff.