FUTURE SHOCK! 2000AD Documentary announced

Started by JamesC, 03 April, 2013, 12:41:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

Just search for Future Shock - The Story of 2000ad

Chris Tresson

Quote from: Devons Daddy on 19 January, 2014, 02:21:10 AM
anyone got there FB account link.

It may be gratifying to them to know our enthusiasm for this project.
they deserve our likes for this project.
which in turn may spawn a little sponsorship down the line for them.

Just shared it through my FB page :D
Let's get the drokking numbers up!

COMMANDO FORCES

Don't forget, they have a website, a facebook page, a blog, a Twitter feed and a YouTube account (although nothing is on that at the moment). Follow them all and keep watching ;)

COMMANDO FORCES

Just to let you know how this is coming along. I just watched (twice) the exclusive trailer to the documentary and I just know you are all gonna be blown away by this!

The art they've chosen looks brilliant on screen, as the images pass your eyes and I know creators are gonna love seeing who's stuff is in the trailer. It's not all Dredd, Alpha and Rogue by the way ;)

The short sharp snippets from the interviews are well chosen and not just for 2000 AD fans but works extremely well for comic fans in general (they will want to buy the Prog after watching this). They push why the Prog is different and I have to admit I did laugh at a few creators words, mainly due to the swearing and occasional two fingers being shown.

I'm just gonna sit down and digest what I saw onscreen now, as I'm so excited for us all :thumbsup:

I will end by saying that this is not online and IGN have exclusive rights to show this, so don't ask where I saw the trailer as it's gone now!

Spikes

Any idea when the trailer will be released for general viewing CF?

COMMANDO FORCES

That's in the hands of IGN but I can assure you that you will love it!

dweezil2

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 17 February, 2014, 05:33:46 PM
Just to let you know how this is coming along. I just watched (twice) the exclusive trailer to the documentary and I just know you are all gonna be blown away by this!

The art they've chosen looks brilliant on screen, as the images pass your eyes and I know creators are gonna love seeing who's stuff is in the trailer. It's not all Dredd, Alpha and Rogue by the way ;)

The short sharp snippets from the interviews are well chosen and not just for 2000 AD fans but works extremely well for comic fans in general (they will want to buy the Prog after watching this). They push why the Prog is different and I have to admit I did laugh at a few creators words, mainly due to the swearing and occasional two fingers being shown.

I'm just gonna sit down and digest what I saw onscreen now, as I'm so excited for us all :thumbsup:

I will end by saying that this is not online and IGN have exclusive rights to show this, so don't ask where I saw the trailer as it's gone now!

I can't drokking wait!!!    :D
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Colin YNWA

That's very exciting news. I hope there's no reason for IGN to sit on this and they get it to us asap. Mr Forces has certainly got me all giddy with excitement.

Can't wait for this.

ZenArcade

Really can't wait, the prospect of people picking up the prog after this is really great news! :thumbsup:
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

COMMANDO FORCES

Colin YNWA

Yeah got the update and it great to see this still rolling ahead again after a bit of a hiatus (well done whoever had a little un!).

Still looking forward to this immensely!

Frank

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 13 May, 2014, 06:10:37 AM
Latest bit of news from the team is online D'Israeli interviewed

I can't think of anyone better qualified to interview about 2000ad than Brooker; he brings a creator's insight to a fan's knowledge of (and enthusiasm for) the comic, and I'm always eager to hear anything he has to say. It was an inspired move to have the part of D'Israeli played by Mark Gatiss in full wig and costume:

COMMANDO FORCES

Latest interviews have been with an ex-Tharg Andy Diggle and one of 2000 AD's Godfathers and here's a picture as a clue as to who ;)

Hawkmumbler