Main Menu

Judge Dredd Onesie...

Started by coastguardjackuk, 10 April, 2013, 02:50:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coastguardjackuk

My wife bought me a really nice navy blue Next onesie for Christmas and I love it. I also got one of those green Dredd hoodies that I also love and having both got me thinking. The onesie is hoodie/sweatshirt material and is not baggy but a nice trim fit. It occurred to me how fantastic it would look with a full colour, full size print of the Judge that will not budge on the front. From the green boots upwards it could, and would be an amazing novelty winter warmer for any squaxx to put on his or her xmas list. The hood which could easily be made to incorporate the helmet print to cover the eyes when put on. I think this would work and would sell. I know I'd buy one. I think the first run would have to be Macmahon era natuarally but if they sold well imagine a whole wardrobe of different Dredd onesies. We would be taking longer to choose an outfit than her indoors!
Building up a nice crust since 1969...

COMMANDO FORCES

Weirdo, who would buy such an item :-[

Trout

Make a leather one and charge two grand! :lol:

COMMANDO FORCES

That would be too hot. Two grand you say, you should see how much the 2012 uniform is costing :lol:

Recrewt

Quote from: postcardjackuk on 10 April, 2013, 02:50:59 PM
My wife bought me a really nice navy blue Next onesie for Christmas and I love it. I also got one of those green Dredd hoodies that I also love and having both got me thinking. The onesie is hoodie/sweatshirt material and is not baggy but a nice trim fit. It occurred to me how fantastic it would look with a full colour, full size print of the Judge that will not budge on the front. From the green boots upwards it could, and would be an amazing novelty winter warmer for any squaxx to put on his or her xmas list. The hood which could easily be made to incorporate the helmet print to cover the eyes when put on. I think this would work and would sell. I know I'd buy one.

Ha! Ha! I definitely think you are on to something there - I personally would not normally consider a onesie, but maybe a dredd one. Actually - the oversized hood which would be the helmet could have mesh where the visor is so you could see through it - am I thinking this through too much??

But don't just limit it to Joe - a Rogue Trooper and Johnny Alpha onesie would both look rather fetching.  In fact, I'm sure I'll think up some other ones in the next few days....

Cactus

Blue? Surely judge uniforms are black, because that's how Carlos does them. Good idea though, a 2000ad theme is probably the only thing that would persuade me to wear one of those things.
I'm a tucker hot seat trucker and I'm voking cheerio, ten-ten!

Taryn Tailz

I genuinly did not know they made onesies for men.  :o

radiator

A Judge baby grow would be adorable, but to be honest I find this adult onsie phenomenon a bit creepy. We going to have bibs and nappies next?

Recrewt

I would not normally consider a onesie and it's certainly not something I would wear outdoors - but chilling indoors in a Dredd onesie? I could see me doing that!

Steve - that chewy outfit is a bit wrong isn't it? - from a distance you would just look like a naked hairy man!  :o

Radiator - baby grows would be fantastic!  Surely they would shift loads of those and provide us with plenty of pics of baby Dredds!

Steve Green

That Chewie one is terrifying. The Boba Fett one is just as bad.

Proudhuff

Yeah a range of babygrows in Justice Dept colours or at least a cadet uniform one, currently the Great -nephews can only be dressed at different furry animals, but still cute!
DDT did a job on me

Dodsy

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 10 April, 2013, 06:13:51 PM
That would be too hot. Two grand you say, you should see how much the 2012 uniform is costing :lol:

I'm going to assume it's not the cheaper option?
Twitter - @dodsy84

Hawkmumbler

Well my siblings got onesies for a pre-christmas treat while I just looked at them and went "I wonder if you can get a Judge Dredd onesie....". Not one anywhere, please,msome of the skilled workers here, make it so!

Chris Tresson

The missus got me a Superman one time ago. I like putting it on then putting on a suit over the top of it... And passing out with heat stroke.

They get too damn warm and you have to walk around with the zip on the front down, waving your bits at people going past your windows :wave:(optional). Pretty sure my mam has got me a Batman one for Christmas as well.