Main Menu

'What would Willie Do' day

Started by Proudhuff, 29 April, 2013, 04:55:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

As I'm sure you know its Willie Nelson's Birthday on Tuesday, and therefore National 'What would Willie Do Day' spread the word and do what Willie would do!

I'm off for a pint with like minded Droogs to celebrate the Old outlaw surviving another year!!

DDT did a job on me

Frank

Quote from: Proudhuff on 29 April, 2013, 04:55:26 PM
As I'm sure you know its Willie Nelson's Birthday on Tuesday, and therefore National 'What would Willie Do Day' spread the word and do what Willie would do! I'm off for a pint with like minded Droogs to celebrate the Old outlaw surviving another year!!

I'm honouring Willie's birthday by not paying any tax today.

Sideshow Bob

Great photo of Willie with 'Trigger' his Martin N-20 accoustic guitar...signed by many of his contemporaries like Johnny Cash, Kris Kristofferson, Waylon Jennings, Gene Autry, Roger Miller etc and even some of his lawyers he befriended over the years...
Willie says he would finally retire when the wear on his old guitar finally made it unplayable...Hope that's many years from now !!
I'll celebrate 'What Willie would do, Day' by having several drinks, smoking a couple of joints,  and then have my Mrs beat me around the head with a broomstick !! :D...
Will defo do the first two anyway...
" This is absolutely NO PLACE for a lover of Food, Fine Wine and the Librettos of RODGERS and HAMMERSTEIN "......Devlin Waugh.

My Comic Art Fans Gallery :  http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=91890