Main Menu

Y'know what really grinds my gears?

Started by Link Prime, 12 April, 2014, 01:47:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mattofthespurs

Intolerant people who moan about rucksacks and coughing.

People moaning about other people selling off their own property.

Wankers in general (this has nothing to do with the above posts)

JamesC

Quote from: Mattofthespurs on 02 December, 2016, 06:16:55 PM
Intolerant people who moan about rucksacks and coughing.

People moaning about other people selling off their own property.

Wankers in general (this has nothing to do with the above posts)

By all means take a rucksack out with you just try not to bash people with it or take up an entire aisle in a shop. And if you have to cough just cover your mouth!

Mattofthespurs

Lol, I do love a rant at a rant.

It's the generalisation I dislike so much.

To be fair it works both ways. I've seen idiots on the tube with massive rucksacks oblivious to their surroundings and then, sometimes, when I'm at my local shop I have people stand so close to me that removing my rucksack so I can put my purchases into it means me stepping out of the queue so I don't bash people.

No one is perfect. The coughing thing I actually agree with.

Would like to add people not using indicators on their cars, or at all, correctly.

Fungus

Cars not indicating, yup, and a thousand other traffic offences -- which we covered in this thread (maybe) ?
I'll just add... driving in darkness with no lights on. I know the nights are drawing in, but come on...  :o

Hawkmumbler

Speaking as a learner driver it actually frightens me a but how much bad driving ethic exists in Manchester. People who don't indicate, or even slow, to turn into a side street, tailgating, verbal abuse, and impatience.

Old Tankie

Grugz

with tankie there especially when they take up two spaces in their car due to their flagrant disregard.
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Old Tankie on 03 December, 2016, 12:36:12 PM
Misuse of blue badge parking.

Hmmm... My friend's girlfriend has a sticker and parks in disabled spaces all the time.  People give her filthy looks as she hops out of the car looking fit and healthy, but the truth is that she has MS and not long ago had to relearn to walk after almost a year in hospital.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Old Tankie

She has a blue badge then that's fine, it's the people who don't but who park in the disabled parking bays I have a problem with.

JayzusB.Christ

Fair enough. I agree totally in that case
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Woolly

Discovering the Zenith books are on sale, only for volume 3 to be removed from sale whilst I'm trying to add it to my order.

Bah!

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

NapalmKev

Twitter! I returned to it after a long time and it's still a shitfest of bile.

"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

von Boom

Quote from: NapalmKev on 05 February, 2017, 12:02:44 PM

You should work for their PR department.

NapalmKev

Quote from: von Boom on 05 February, 2017, 12:24:29 PM
Quote from: NapalmKev on 05 February, 2017, 12:02:44 PM

You should work for their PR department.

Eh?
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"