Main Menu

Judge Dredd: Dark Justice

Started by Dash Decent, 22 August, 2014, 11:24:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dash Decent

Quote from: eamonn1961 on 08 July, 2015, 01:07:15 PM
I know I wanted a lot of DVD extras but ...

Is that our go-to Anderson girl Integra F standing there by herself in the photo?
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Steve Green

Yep.

On the top photo (for the wraparound cover) Greg wanted it in layers, so the camera was on a tripod, as we only had one stand-in for the Dark Judges.

Skinrash

Quote from: Pete Wells on 16 July, 2015, 06:53:10 AM
Like others, I thought the death of Anderson could have elevated the story significantly. A proper end to Death and some sort of supreme sacrifice by Anderson would have been a more fitting, satisfying end for both characters. I almost thought it was gonna happen when Death get her on the tractor.

Yeah, I also thought that. Seems like a pointless scene if it doesn't have any consequences. Possibly it will be followed up on in a later story. Maybe it makes it possible for the Sisters to possess her, like they did with Logan after Mortis injured him.

I read somewhere this was intended to be the last appearance of Judge Death, is that a fan assumption or something that came from an official source? Cause it seems rather odd for a final chapter to have such an inconclusive and open ending.  Don't take much hard thinking to find a way to bring 'em back. Death, Fire and Mortis could just use their spirit forms to fly back to earth. Or the sisters could posses a space pilot and send him on a fetch quest.

Dash Decent

My copy arrived today and I'm enjoying it so far, though I was pulled out of the story when [spoiler]Death hits the launch button to blow up Justice 4.  The writing above the button says 'Missile Preperation'.[/spoiler]  I know, I know, it's only a minor thing and we can say the spelling has shifted in the future but I just wasn't prepered for it.

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Steve Green

Jimmy Baker's Assistant

Got this for my birthday, having only read part 1 previously.

Beautiful artwork, but I thought the story was a little weak. Also, the book is an annoying size. Still, on the plus side, did I mention the beautiful artwork?

Very glad Anderson [spoiler]didn't die[/spoiler]. I would have actively hated the entire thing had it ended like that. Even despite the artwork, which, as I may have mentioned, I found to be beautiful.