Main Menu

‘Dark Judges’ Online Miniseries

Started by JOE SOAP, 06 October, 2014, 09:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Steve Green on 13 October, 2014, 06:35:25 PM
This is very odd...

I suspect one them is referring to the DREDD3D screening and the other to the Q&A - Shankar was at both.

Steve Green

Steve Green

Hmm, reading his earlier tweet you could be right, he's talking about the Dredd 3D screening - still a bit odd that he wouldn't even talk about it though.

JOE SOAP

At least something was shown and we now know it's animated. The release is probably timed for Hallowe'en.

COMMANDO FORCES

Why so cryptic though! Did they have to sign a disclaimer on entering the talk. The first rule about Adi's Dark Judges miniseries is........

Steve Green

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 13 October, 2014, 07:13:38 PM

At least something was shown and we now know it's animated. The release is probably timed for Hallowe'en.

Would make sense.

mimikeke

God, watch us find out in 6 months that by "animated" he meant lively.   :lol:

mimikeke

Bleh, can't modify my post....

Wouldn't mind a little Bruce Timm styled animation!  :lol: :lol:

JOE SOAP

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 13 October, 2014, 07:17:49 PM
Why so cryptic though! Did they have to sign a disclaimer on entering the talk.

An NDA for 'bootleg' material?

I think it's more a case of if you weren't there, you missed it.

Steve Green

For a self-funded fan-film, I really don't know what to expect.

COMMANDO FORCES

Stan

I think he's teased us long enough now. Let's go find him and punch the palms of our hands menacingly.

Steve Green

The simplest explanation is maybe there weren't that many Dredd fans in the Q+A...

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Steve Green on 13 October, 2014, 08:53:00 PM
The simplest explanation is maybe there weren't that many Dredd fans in the Q+A...

The 3D screening clashed with the Q&A so I'm not surprised.

I, Cosh

Quote from: sauchie outbreak on 13 October, 2014, 04:47:51 PM
Cosh was at NYCC, wasn't he? I don't think a talk by one of the execs behind Dredd and Lone Survivor would have been high on his list of priorities, but you never know.
No. I left New York the night before it started. I think this would've been more my thing though.

A man who looked exactly like the comic guy from the Simpsons tried to sell me a four day pass in the street though.
We never really die.