Main Menu

Meg 353 Law Rider!

Started by Eamonn Clarke, 11 October, 2014, 01:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

WhizzBang

I live in Sweden but visited London last weekend and bought this issue as my very first Megazine purchase and I loved it.

I am seriously considering buying a subscription which is not cheap if you are in Europe but it really was miles above my expectations and gave me the same thrill I got from 2000ad as a kid. I haven't bought 2000ad in decades now - I buy Rebellion books instead as I like the whole story to be there for me to get through, but the free mini book provides this kind of kick too so it is very tempting.

The Wagner Dredd story was the biggest highlight but the rest was of a very high standard too and the written pieces interviewing contributors was greatly appreciated. They nicely break the thing up. I would love to see similar pieces about Wagner, Mills, Bolland, Ezquerra, Gibson, Moore, McMahon, etc as well as the current crop of superb new droids.

Proudhuff

Quote from: WhizzBang on 20 November, 2014, 08:21:57 PM
. I would love to see similar pieces about Wagner, Mills, Bolland, Ezquerra, Gibson, Moore, McMahon, etc as well as the current crop of superb new droids.

good idea, a catch up of the Prog's 'great and the good' would be a nice addition, some of these guys have been Interrogated a long time ago but it would be nice to see what they are doing now/planning and/or have a rertospective on greats like Cam Kennedy or our new Comic Lorry-ette.
DDT did a job on me