Suicide Squad has (most of) its cast

Started by DaveGYNWA, 03 December, 2014, 09:01:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jock Savage

DaveGYNWA

Peas sell. But who's Brian?

Goaty

blackmocco

Gotta say, I'm intrigued. DC's approach to these movies was always going to suit something like this much better than the likes of Man Of Steel (aka "We're Too Embarrassed To Actually Call Him Superman"). Sign me up. Margot Robbie looks divine, Will Smith's son thankfully doesn't appear to be in this, and I happen to think Leto looks absolutely terrifying.
"...and it was here in this blighted place, he learned to live again."

www.BLACKMOCCO.com
www.BLACKMOCCO.blogspot.com

DaveGYNWA

Yeah, Joker did look good in that context. Actually surprised at how well this looked, as I thought it was going to end up a mess. And I could quite happily watch Margot Robbie making sandwiches, so there's the gravy.

ThryllSeekyr

Who's the guy with the Wolverine like facial hair.

Tom Hardy or some other guy?

I just read that Oprah Winfrey is in this as well, not sure if that was prank.

Doesn't sound right and it didn't look like her exactly in the trailer.

The alligator dude, still too short, but other wise scaley.

Intriguing, yes....but not my favourite comic book franchise. 

Goaty

Goaty

blackmocco

Finally, DC gets something right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmRih_VtVAs&feature=youtu.be

Shit, Sorry Goaty! Stepped on your toes there. I stand by my initial comment.
"...and it was here in this blighted place, he learned to live again."

www.BLACKMOCCO.com
www.BLACKMOCCO.blogspot.com

DaveGYNWA

Jim_Campbell

Yes. Fun. In a DC movie. Clearly a mistake!

(First non-Batman DC movie I might go and see...)

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

JamesC

Yes it does look quite fun but I can't help thinking that Harlequin should look like a Harlequin.

ThryllSeekyr

Professor Bear

Looks alright, but I seem to be the only person who reads comics who doesn't like Harley Quinn - even less so after her bizarre reboot hypersexualisation - and everything I've seen Margot Robbie in has been dreadful.  I am hoping she is a tiny part of this.

ThryllSeekyr

She's kind of obnoxious and her excuse for existing by saying -words to the effect- "Because I'm/we're bad" and not really god excuse for being like long finger nails being scraped along a blackboard

I don't find her or the rest of them unpleasant because they tend to, but because evil generally chooses it's minions out of need. Which is sad really.

Wether they resort to being obnoxious a-holes is another matter, people like that definitely on the menu. 

I still like Cara D....something. I'm terrible at remembering her surname, it's spelling and even worse at it's pronunciation and this film is just a misuse of her.

The Crocodile-Dude is really just man suffering from this.....

Reptilian Atavism

I was going to repeat my complaint that he's should be head shoulders over the rest of them. Yet his character bio now states  that he wasn't always as big as he was in that Batman game.

As for Boomerang (& Half-Australian!) it does bother me that he's adopted similar facial hair to myself and something else about his character bio bothers me as well and that actor was once Varro from that Spartacus romp. He was killed by his best friend.

Both him and Robbie are Sydney natives and wonder if they are stalking me. 

He's picture showing just how much some of the characters don't appear they did in the comics....

How annoying, but I was having bad day today and this effects my attitude.