Main Menu

Suicide Squad has (most of) its cast

Started by DaveGYNWA, 03 December, 2014, 09:01:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamesC

OMG, Deadshot is black! How dare they, etc... ;)

COMMANDO FORCES

JamesC

Jock Savage

I'm sure Leto will be fine, but I'm not sure why The Joker would tattoo himself with imagery taken directly from DC comic books. Do DC comics exist in the DC universe, or do the residents of Metropolis and Gotham all read Tales Of The Black Freighter?

radiator

Deary me, that's truly awful.

As someone on facebook said, he looks like the lead singer of CrazyTown. As io9 put it, he looks like what an out of touch person thinks is edgy.

Genuinely thought it was a fan photoshop at first. Not seeing anything in the DCCU(?) that appeals to me at all.

Definitely Not Mister Pops

You may quote me on that.

Goaty

Well he looks okay, bit punk Joker.

Wait and see till the clips, remember about Heath Ledger when some people thoughts that was bad casting, till his performance.

Dark Jimbo

@jamesfeistdraws

Darren Stephens

https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

James Dilworth

Reminds me of all those terrible Nu-Metal bands from the late 90's.

That I used to listen to.

And drink to.

And throw up in the middle of the dancefloor to.

That other people slipped on.

locustsofdeath!

radiator

The tats might just work if they weren't so literal. Makes him look so self-conscious.

Rog69

I don't think this is the actual look of the Joker in the film, it's probably just some marketing thing. The only thing in the photo that is consistent with the leaked set pictures is the green hair.

IAMTHESYSTEM

Heath Ledgers Joker is a difficult act to follow. He was a true psychopath and like Javier Bardom Anton Chigurh a menace to everyone even his own gang members. What do you do when one actors performance becomes synonymous with a character you've now been asked to play?

If you play it like Ledger's version you'd just be accused of doing a poor impression of Ledgers Joker which is a problem to start with. So you have to change it into your version of it since it's a different script etc and hopefully bring to the character something the audience can relate to. The Joker is insane but so the world we live in and that's what makes the Joker such a compelling character. If the worlds mad why behave?

So he looks weird more like the comic book or the Batman Game series but that's to try and get away from the Dark Knight version. After all and I shudder as I write this -he might be the Films Comic relief.  :-\
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla