Main Menu

Suicide Squad has (most of) its cast

Started by DaveGYNWA, 03 December, 2014, 09:01:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keef Monkey

Now I just really want to watch Cyber City Oedo.

JOE SOAP

I don't have a clue who most of them are supposed to be but here's a picture.

Goaty

CrazyFoxMachine

Glad DC are deciding to brighten this one up

JOE SOAP

COMMANDO FORCES

Isn't the lass kneeling going to be in the season finale of Arrow! Buggered if I know the character but I think I recognise the mask.

Colin YNWA

Yeah she's Katana and I've heard - seen somewhere she's in Arrow. Is the TV and cinema world colliding?

DaveGYNWA

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 04 May, 2015, 07:18:54 AM
Yeah she's Katana and I've heard - seen somewhere she's in Arrow. Is the TV and cinema world colliding?

She's been in several episodes of the show, just not as Katana (yet).

As for colliding - same character, different actress. DC = dumb continuity.
Peas sell. But who's Brian?

JamesC

Wow. Edgy.

I'm always amused when Harley Quinn's look isn't based on that of a Harlequin. Do you think they didn't get the pun?

Link Prime

Jai Courtney looks like a bargain basement Tom Hardy.
Is he playing the character Hardy was originally cast?

hazy efc

Killer croc looks pretty cool will smith looks great as deadshot and margot robbie as harley quinn looks ugly as always ;) the rest of them erm who are they supposed to be again.

COMMANDO FORCES

DaveGYNWA

Saw some on-set pictures of Margot Robbie as Harley the other day (won't link to them as it will give the Daily Mail a hit) - I'll just say oo-er lummy cor blimey luv. Jaysus.
Peas sell. But who's Brian?

ThryllSeekyr

Killer Croc looks like some heavy dude wearing heavy prosthesis on his face. Which looks kind of sloppy from that angle. I only recognise him and Harliquin from playing the very first Batman AA and don't know much else about this one.

Of course know the Joker.

Just the common knowledge.

COMMANDO FORCES