Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: New Hachette tests  (Read 9799 times)

IndigoPrime

• Administrator
  • Bionic Fingers
    • View Profile
    • http://www.snubcommunications.com
Re: New Hachette tests
« Reply #210 on: 25 April, 2017, 09:13:40 am »
Interesting, since that skips over Roadhouse and Tax Dodge, along with a couple of other tales. I'm still very tempted by this collection if it happens, but wondering how 'complete' certain series are going to be (rather than having two copies of Strontium Dog, etc., on the creaking living room shelves.

Tomwe

• Mek-Quakes Leftovers
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: 25 April, 2017, 09:46:43 am »
Interesting, since that skips over Roadhouse and Tax Dodge, along with a couple of other tales. I'm still very tempted by this collection if it happens, but wondering how 'complete' certain series are going to be (rather than having two copies of Strontium Dog, etc., on the creaking living room shelves.
I seriously doubt it's going to be Complete for each character. Sounds like they have cherry-picked a SD jumping on point. There will be even more questions for the FB page with this collection than with the JDMC!

The Monarch

• Battle Hardened War Robot
  • Undercover
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: 26 April, 2017, 02:21:31 pm »
cherry picking would be a good way to go...hell could that get me a hardcover canon fod....nah never happen not in a millions years

Mardroid

• Bionic Fingers
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: 26 April, 2017, 06:15:57 pm »
I still plan on getting all the JD books, but i think I'll cherry pick with this collection too, should it be published mainstream. I've all the Strontium Dog books ( minus the very latest) so i don't really want to double dip.

On the other hand I have only a few Dredd case file so happy to go the Hatchette for his stuff.

Swerty

• Sub Basement Sewer Unit
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: Today at 12:05:43 am »
Be nice to see a few rare deleted titles get a reprint in this collection like Savage or Invasion!