Main Menu

Judge Dredd: The Mega Collection discussion thread

Started by Molch-R, 10 December, 2014, 03:30:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robert_ellis

I'd love to see some of these volumes just have art from one artist. I don't mean splitting up mega-epics but I'd love to see the 'stand-alone' stories of Steve Dillon, Brett Ewins, Brendan McCarthy, Jock, etc collected. It would nicely differentiate them from the casefiles and encourage double-dipping.

moldovangerbil

If anyone wants to know a bit more about the premium service, I had this reply to an email I sent them:

Please be advised that for the premium subscription there is an additional £1 charge monthly and you will get the first print with issues 10 & 11 and afterwards with every 14 issues. You can opt out of it when you wish,all you need to do is inform us.

Cheers

robert_ellis

If you get a wonderful a3 photo quality image rolled in a tube this would be great. If it's a folded piece of a4 it wouldn't be so cool. I think the first issue of the test run came with a folded image of the recent Bolland megazine cover of Dredd allies & foes. It was good but not worth £14 -  if it's an indicator of quality.

ManParrish

I have taken out the subscription, however after opening an account it does not let me link a subscription to it...it simply takes me back to the "create an account" page again! Has anyone had any success with this (or not)? Did email them days ago but as yet no reply

moly

Anyone have any idea which stories will be included ?

COMMANDO FORCES

If anyone has any problems, there is a facebook page so you could ask direct questions there. This is obviously if emails and phone calls haven't worked!

Bat King

Quote from: moly on 22 December, 2014, 11:24:27 AM

Despite what has been publicised... no. Speculation would hit several correct guesses though.
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

Jim_Campbell

Vol 1: The Essential Mark Millar

Vol 2: Sonny Steelgrave's Greatest Hits

Vol 3: EXCLUSIVE! Never-before-published Michael Fleisher Dredd epic
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Steve Green

According to their fb page, the first 4 confirmed are

America
Mechanismo
The Apocalypse War
Origins

Everything else is just going to be guesses from the covers shown...

Tjm86

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 23 December, 2014, 01:48:53 PM

Vol 1: The Essential Mark Millar

Vol 2: Sonny Steelgrave's Greatest Hits

Vol 3: EXCLUSIVE! Never-before-published Michael Fleisher Dredd epic

Now that I would pay money to see! :o

Vol 4:  Dredd visits Chronos Carnival.

TBH I've been in two minds with this.  Like a lot of others the thought of duplicating material already owned doesn't make a lot of sense but then the extras / concept gallery looks interesting.  The reviews from those who tried the test subscription has inspired a bit of confidence as well so I'm taking the plunge!

dweezil2

There's an article and advertisement in this months SFX magazine regarding the collection, so it looks like they're giving it a good push!   :)
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Grey M@a

Does anyone know if this will go digital? Just having a mass clear out today as the space in the house has now ran out but would still be interested in this if it goes digital.

No way I could make space for 80 volumes xD Struggling to find space for progs and megs :(

Bat King

Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

Grey M@a

Thanks for the heads up, will keep an eye out just in case :)

Tjm86

Stupid question, I may have ran straight over the details somewhere, but when do these start coming out?