Main Menu

Judge Dredd: The Mega Collection discussion thread

Started by Molch-R, 10 December, 2014, 03:30:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robert_ellis

Was this an alternative cover for Shamballa? I prefer the one they went with even if there's no red in the design.

Molch-R

Quote from: robert_ellis on 10 March, 2015, 06:59:33 PM
Was this an alternative cover for Shamballa?

It was. The design was changed after the backing card for the previous issue had gone to print.

robert_ellis

If ever you want to sell prints of these beautiful graphic covers I won't try and stop you...

rogue69

My local W H Smiths has stopped stocking this on their shelves, but has put copies of the Origins TPB on promotion next to 2000AD

Skullmo

Quote from: hippynumber1 on 10 March, 2015, 02:47:30 PM
Quote from: Anzati on 10 March, 2015, 02:11:05 PM
Quote from: Tordelback on 10 March, 2015, 01:48:10 PM
Probably shouldn't say this, since Inferno is utter pants...

That just makes me want to read it more...still I'll be getting it when I get round to Case files 19...but do I want it twice...hope the book has some interesting contextual extras :)

Quote from: Tordelback on 10 March, 2015, 01:48:10 PM
But please, please, p!ease, not the Judge Janus stuff.

I did find the recent Janus reprints very hard going  :lol:

Beautiful art though...

Seconded!

Same with Frankenstein Division.
It's a joke. I was joking.

IndigoPrime

Quote from: rogue69 on 10 March, 2015, 10:46:44 PM
My local W H Smiths has stopped stocking this on their shelves, but has put copies of the Origins TPB on promotion next to 2000AD
Hmm. Bit underhand, that.

Bat King

WHS. Nuff said (they aren't true believers let alone squaxx.
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

robert_ellis

Don't knock the only shop selling 2000ad in Reading! For those of us without comic shops they are a lifeline...

IndigoPrime

The only shop? Blimey. Even in relatively tiny Fleet, at least two places stock the Prog. Then again, Reading's been without a comic shop for a good long while now, hasn't it?

robert_ellis

It did have the rudest comic shop ever - gone now! I'm glad WHSmiths stocks all the cd & marvel reprints plus 2000ad - without it my town would be more of a cultural desert.

James Stacey

Geoff

When are my 4 & 5 going to arrive!?

And my wooden surfaces are getting ruined without those coasters!

I know the deliveries are staged for reasons of cost, but I wish Hachette would give it's subscribers some idea of which tranche they are in and therefore an idea of when to expect their deliveries.

I don't mind waiting, it's just the uncertainty I can't handle  :o

robert_ellis

Fungus

Quote from: Geoff on 12 March, 2015, 09:15:14 PM
When are my 4 & 5 going to arrive!?

And my wooden surfaces are getting ruined without those coasters!

I know the deliveries are staged for reasons of cost, but I wish Hachette would give it's subscribers some idea of which tranche they are in and therefore an idea of when to expect their deliveries.

I don't mind waiting, it's just the uncertainty I can't handle  :o

You read the 12000-word small print Ts & Cs as you clicked [Place Order] against this subscription I assume?   ;)

Geoff

Can't remember when the last delivery came, alas...I'll have to make a note next time it comes.

Pesky T&Cs, sure they've got everything covered!