Main Menu

MAY ART COMP - RESULTS THREAD

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 01 June, 2015, 12:36:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyFoxMachine

THIRD PLACE - PAULMHD

SECOND PLACE - ALLISTERMAC

FIRST PLACE - ANDY LAMBERT

So another win for Andy Lambert who won with an absolute landslide! May wasn't the busiest month we've had but always fun and still crammed full of talent! That's what I like to see :D

Remember you can find out about those behind the pictures and more over on the comp Facebook page --> https://www.facebook.com/2000adartcomp

THARG'S CHOICE goes to DARREN STEPHENS

...and for our DROID'S CHOICE we have not one but TWO of Tharg's finest judging this month. First up - British comics legend and Buddhalord JON HAWARD:

Quote1st Andy Lambert: great piece of art , and action with the mutie spider

2nd Darren Stephens: Brother Morgar - nice shading and colour and portrait

3rd allistermac: Satanus - great details pose and inking .

Well done to all the entries!

Secondly - Perennial Dandridgechap WARREN PLEECE:

QuoteThis was tricky as there were so many good ones to choose from, but I eventually went for allistermac's Satanus: full, in yer face composition and some lovely dino drool. Yum!

NEXT THEME INCOMING!

pictsy

Congrats on the wins folks, well deserved :D

Congrats to CFM as well for organising another great contest.  Looking forward to Andy's choice for the next theme.  Maybe I'll be able to find some time to enter again.  It's always great fun and I have missed participating for most of this year.

Darren Stephens

Well done to the top 3 and, indeed, to all the entrants. Fantastic stuff. Really chuffed to get Thargs choice, great way to start the week! Big pat on the back for Owen too. Your hard work is appreciated sir.
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Colin YNWA

As ever hats off to Owen and a particular well done top all the winners as they are very, very deserving.

Here's to next month.

allistermac

Congratulations to Andy Lambert on clinching the top spot, my choice for number 1 too. I'm more than happy to come second to his fantastic piece and chuffed to make it to No. 3 in Jon Haward's selection and get Warren Pleece's choice too. Thanks to CFM for his organisational shenanigans.

Andy Lambert

What can I say? Thank you so much!
I'm suitably humbled and grateful, and also sincerely apologetic for hogging first place again - I honestly didn't think I'd win this time, I just entered for the fun of it, so thank you very, very much!
Congratulations to my fellow winners who put in amazing art this month, as did everyone who contributed - awesome stuff!
Thanks again to CFM for his efforts. Hope you all have fun with the next theme  :D

james newell

well done Andy, class entry & winner.

j

allied72

well done Andy, great entry, and thanks again Owen for organising everything. Roll on next month

Dredd Head

Amazing art this month thanks for sharing guys and congratulations to Andy for winning

Paulmhd

ZenArcade

Been caught up in other things this past month and didn't get an opportunity to vote. But the 4 chosen are splendid. Well done to all contributers and big thanks to CFM. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Andy Lambert

Received my prize today - 'Dark Justice'! SO happy! Thank you very, very much! :D

Paulmhd

Congrats everyone, ace work, glad to have been a part of it.