Main Menu

JUNE ART COMP - 2000 AD BABIES & ELDSTERS

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 01 June, 2015, 12:49:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyFoxMachine

From May's winner Andy Lambert:

Quote'2000 AD Babies & Eldsters' - depicting well known 2000 AD characters as infants or OAPs."

IT'S THAT SIMPLE.

There will be a prize for the winner, and one for Tharg's Choice! All entries will be featured on our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/2000adartcomp) where they are admired by our 552 followers! There will also be a bonafide 2000 AD droid judging their favourite entry for Droid's Choice....!

Rules for the art comp are these:

- You can enter as many times as you like but bear in mind it will split your vote so it may not be worth it. There has never been, nor ever will be - an entry cap ;)

- All entries have to be constructed specifically for this competition - so nothing you've done for anything else.

YOU HAVE UNTIL THE 29th OF JUNE WHEN WE SHALL FALL OVER THE VOTING CHICKEN

Albion

Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

ModsAndDrokkers

Dredd Head

Fungus

Andy Lambert

ModsAndDrokkers

OK, I will have a go at this---I have an idea already.

Lots of great potential in this theme....... I am not used to drawing established characters---have to get the Progs out for reference/accuracy!

pictsy

Albion

Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Beeks

:lol: Love it Albion

Especially the little Gronk toy!
"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens

ModsAndDrokkers

Baby Sam Slades' female robo-accessory is a great touch!

ThryllSeekyr

Quote from: Beeks on 04 June, 2015, 01:54:03 PM
:lol: Love it Albion

Especially the little Gronk toy!

Better not let baby Johnny Alpha see that, it's probably his. speaking of which where is he?

hmmm, Sam Slades's inclusion here only where is his pilot who was the real baby when all his shit was happening.

Fungus

Very nice details, liking the ABC Warriors.

Stu101

Albion that baby line up is great, and quick off the mark too. Cute art and idea, and as Fungus says lovely detailing the 2000ad dummy is great. Love baby Dredd's stern face already developed. Probably going to get into my top 3.

Dash Decent

Looks like a couple of those nappies need to be changed.  Any volunteers?
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.